1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

❀~Kiyo's Question Korner~❀

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by xKiYoMiNaTiONx, Nov 17, 2016.

1. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    Hello! My old thread seems to have been archived a whiles back. Here is a new thread, and hopefully some new questions arise!

=)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Which copy did you get of the new Pokémon game? Sun or moon? Why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    I am getting both copies of the game. Originally, I was supposed to get Sun only (and my sister gets Moon.) I wanted Sun because of Solgaleo. However, my sister decided to change our reservations to duel packs so we both get Sun & Moon. Reason? Well, the reason is completely biased. This is the first game that is based off of Hawaii. The island that we have lived on since we were born. We were very happy and excited to know that we finally got a region based on our home!

4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    How has your play through of sun been so far? How does it feel to have a region based off of your hometown, persay?

If you had to learn a new language, which one would you know and why? Would you like to travel to a country that uses that language in the near future?

5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What is your favourite outside activity?

Do you have any pets?

What starters will/have you picked for Sun and Moon?

6. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    I haven't gotten my copy of the games yet =( Hmmm...language... it's so hard to say..I suppose I'd like to learn Korean. If I cold travel, I would definitely go.

I don't really have any favorite outside activities, but if going to anime conventions count, than that would be it. I used to have two doggies, but they both sadly had to be put down. One was put down at 10 years old, the other at 14. In my Sun game, I plan to choose Popplio (soft resetting for a female is gonna be crazy). My moon game is my restart game which I can play over and over if I want to...so no designated starter for that one.

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you like Ice types the best out of them all??

8. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    Hmm... that's really hard to say... are we asking out of the Alolan Forms? Or just in general..because if it's in general, I love Fairy Types... it's just Vulpix (Ice-type) stole my heart away... **in hush tones...-we were born to ship victuuri-**

Cadbberry likes this.
  9. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What do native Hawaiians (in general) think about that Dog The Bounty Hunter guy and his show(s)? Is he a local hit, or do people groan at his shenanigans and mock him like they do where I'm from?

10. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    Oh... this is a really tough question to answer. I'm not quite sure about Native Hawaiians per say...but I do know that a lot of people do watch his show. I, personally, don't watch it. Some people do think it's over the top and stuff... but I can't really say for sure. I mean, I only know people from my generation (people born in the 1980s to early 2000), and they really don't think much about Dog the Bounty Hunter at all...

On a different topic, they do like to talk a lot about that boxer, Manny Paqiao...I think that's his name OTL..

11. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What's the favorite birthday or Christmas/other holiday gift you've received, and what made it your favorite?

12. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    So far... nothing lol. I can't really remember gifts from when I was young, and back in high school and college, all I got were gift cards for either borders or barnes & noble... nowadays, I just practically ask for money for xmas/bday so I can buy things online myself.

So...if I had to answer this... the best item I got for my birthday that I used my bday money on, would be my Free! Eternal Summer Premium Collection Blu-Ray DVD Box Set from Funimation...

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I see you like the alola Vulpix & ninetales. What got you into liking the two?

When it comes to any starter Pokémon in any game, which one would you pick?

14. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is your favorite alolan form?

Do you have sun, moon, or both?

15. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    My favorite Alolan form is the Vulpix and Ninetails. I have both, Sun & Moon. I won't be playing Moon until I finish Sun though (but I will start it before the Munchlax Distro is over.)

When the Alolan Vulpix and NInetails were announced... oh my gosh, I squealed. I love the original Vulpix and Ninetails, but dang... they really out did themselves with this one. The Vulpix is so adorable as a white foxie...and Ninetails is just this beautiful, gorgeous being!... (when I catch one, I planned to name is Gray from Fairy Tail to match my Juvia (my Brionne)...but after watching Yuri on Ice...and how people associate Vulpix to Yuuri and Ninetails to Victor...well... it'll now be named Victuuri xD)...

Hmmm... in any game huh... gen 1/FR/LG - I would definitely choose Squirtle, and sometimes Charmander or Bulbasaur. In Yellow, that's a given lol. Gen 2/HG/SS - Definitely Chikorita or Cyndaquil...I can't choose between those two! >_< Gen 3/ORAS - Torchic or Treeko... Gen 4 - Piplup or Snivy, Gen 5 - Oshowott, Gen 6 - Fenniken, and Gen 7 - Popplio... (I was Team Rowlet and Team Litten at one point in time though...)

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite/preferred genre of movies? If so, which one is it and why?

:: Do you enjoy puzzles at all? If so, which kind(s) do you prefer? If not, why not?

:: Do you know the Muffin Man?

17. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    Hmmm... genre of movies... it really depends. If it a regular live-action type of movie...than I prefer romantic/drama, animated (like Disney), and historical. If it's like...anime type of movies, than I prefer rom coms, sometimes shounen, and sports, and historical.

Puzzles?...like Jigsaw Puzzles? I like Jigsaw Puzzles...and I do like playing Pokémon Picross too.

The Muffin Man...oh the one that lives on... erm... what lane was it again? OTL

18. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Have you ever visited volcanically active regions of Hawaii and witnessed a lava-flow?

Have you ever thought you saw one of the Menehune? Do you believe they exist?

19. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    Honestly, the only active volcano is on the Big Island of Hawaii (which is the main island called Hawaii). Kilauea... I have been there a few times when I was younger, and was still able to freely travel. I've seen lava-flow, but from very far away, because it creates a lot of smoke and sulfur.

Okay... Menehune's... I have never seen one...and I can't say I don't believe in them. But let me tell you this... there are things called Night Marchers... and they are freaky scary as it's quite a tale here. Some say, don't place your house where the night marchers march, or you'll end up dying way beyond your time.

One night...as I was sleeping peacefully... I heard the sound of people marching outside of my house. It also that same night, I ended up having a very rare sleep paralysis moment (which I had thought a choking ghost was on me). When I woke up, there was no one outside...especially at 3 or 4am in the morning... but nevertheless...it freaked me out...and I never again slept at night...but only during the day.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are you a fan of any word or number puzzles? Which one (if any) would you consider a favourite?

:: Do you often find yourself fiddling with trinkets (i.e. small objects you could grasp in the palm of your hand)?

:: Has anyone ever noted to you that the acronym from Yuri on Ice is 1 letter off from something?