1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Battle Frontier facility?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Megarai111, Nov 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Ahh, the Battle Frontier... one of the few places in Pokémon where you could actually test your skills as a Trainer, and one of the most loved features in the entire Pokémon franchise. Many wish for its return in all of its glory, with which they mean ALL of the facilities like they had in Generation IV.

What was your favourite Battle Frontier facility? Why? Do you have any fun (or less fun) memories linked to them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I loved the battle tower and no it wasn't JUST because of the cloning glitch in emerald. I don't know I just have a thing for towering buildings and the fact that you had to travel up it while dealing with increasing difficulty was just awesome to me. That and the one where you rented Pokémon, that was fun just because of how unpredictable it could get. It was an awesome challange!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Peerman

Peerman Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    The most awesome facility for me was the facility where you would use rentable Pokémon. I always had trouble with catching Pokémon, so it was a good way for me to try out different Pokémon which I couldn't catch. It was also the place where I saw Flygon for the first time, and immediatly fell in love with.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I really enjoyed the Battle Factory the most! In fact, it was the Battle Factory way back from Emerald that inspired me to look into competitive battling. I thought it was really neat seeing all of those unique sets and discovering new battle strategies to use with the Pokémon you were offered. Even if you had a tough time with your last opponent, if you beat them you can swap out one of your own rented Pokémon with one of theirs so you can make your team even stronger for additional battles!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I definitely have fond memories of the battle factory in HG/SS. I loved the variety of Pokémon you got to use and that I didn't have to go out of my way to get them, because you got them there. I actually managed to make it to Factory head Thorton and beat him. :D

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I really love the Battle Factory. It's so much fun to have to work with the sets you are given. I also love being able to trade Pokémon with my opponent after battle. We did an event like this at my college's Pokémon club so that was neat.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I really liked the Battle Hall. The challenge of beating progressively harder Pokémon with just one of yours was really nice.