1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LF: good impish/careful synchronize 'mon below level 35 (see thread for more details)

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by DoctorFlygon, Nov 25, 2016.

1. DoctorFlygon

DoctorFlygon myagical girl

PokéPoints:
    ₽81.2
    i'm sorry if that title isn't specific enough, but there's not really any "particular" way i can word what i'm trying to say and this kind of needs context.

so, basically, i'm playing moon and i decided i really want to catch a shiny stufful for my team. to actually do this without it being the most utterly painful process possible (and given that shinies, easier to get now than before or not, are still shinies, and stufful could have three abilities and there's only one i want, it's still gonna be pretty tedious regardless), i kind of need at least a capable synchronize 'mon with one of my preferred natures. i'm pretty early in the game and want to get the stufful soon, so while i'm not there yet, i'm going to want to catch it at the earliest point i can, being route 8.

even if i had a synchronize 'mon with one of those natures, i don't really have the time to level something up to the point where it can competently one-shot and outspeed stufful, and i specifically need one below level 35 that isn't gonna reach level 35 from just killing a bunch of level 17-20 or whatever stufful so it doesn't start disobeying me. it also has to have at least a couple of moves with decent pp that'd get the job done.

i know some would say "why not just ask for shiny stufful", but honestly, there's no real thrill to trading in a shiny imo, or any team member for in-game for that matter.

the most obvious Pokémon for the job would be a kadabra or alakazam (well if it were kadabra it'd evolve from being traded to me anyway) obviously, having synchronize, good special attack and speed but i'll accept anything with synchronize provided it's one of those two natures.

i'm sorry if this isn't allowed due to the fact i'm not requesting any specific 'mon. i just really wanted to try since i can't really see myself finding this from looking elsewhere. and it probably goes without saying, but being this early in the game, there's not exactly anything good i can offer in exchange for this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...