1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Gen 7 Pokémon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Rafael, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Now that we are familiar with most of the Gen 7 Pokémon, which one do you like the most?

I personally like Oranguru because of its looks. I haven't tried using it for online battling, but it has also been a huge help for me in-game. I found it to be really powerful and reliable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I love too many of them! But I guess the ones that stand out the most to me are Golisopod (badass), Dewpider (adorable), Araquanid (cool), all three starters, and Toucannon (toucan gonna f you up with it's 212-degree beak).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Lessee here...

Litten
    Torracat
    Decidueye
    Primarina
    Oricorio
    Kommo-o family
    Bounsweet family

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Picking a #1 favorite is tough, but some of my favorites so far are Tapu Fini, Minior, Toxapex, Comfey, and all of the Ultra Beasts.

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I can't choose one favorite but some of my favorites are Dhelmise, Mimikyu, Toxapex, and Golisopod.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My favorites would be Lycanroc, the Boundsweet family, and if it counts Alola Ninetales.

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    So far Araquanid is coming out on top as my favorite new one, I love this thing both in design and use. I kept away from new Pokémon spoilers outside of what was in the official trailers before playing so coming across it when my little Dewpider evolved was a legitimate surprise. Love the way it points one of its big spike-legs while doing some attacks and getting my hand all wet when I pet it. It looks like kind an angry Pokémon but that just makes it more appealing when it gets happy and moves around with glee after feeding and petting.

If it were real, according to the Pokédex I'd be fishing out the corpses of tiny drowned Pokémon from its bubble all the time. Y-yayyy......

Rafael likes this.
  8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Golisopod is definitely my favorite. Its a damn tank, and it looks amazing to boot! I bred a really amazing shiny one for my in-game team, and it kicks so much ass. I wish it had a better ability, because auto-switching is a bit of a pain, but I still love it regardless.

9. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Let's see, as of right now, my favorites would include:

The entire Rowlet evolution line
    Mimikyu
    Araquanid
    Mudsale (mostly because it's very useful in my team)
    Togedemaru
    Lunala
    ALOLAN RAICHU :D

That's all I can think of for now. YAY POKEMONS.

10. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    This is quite a list of favorites:
    Mimikyu because of its stats and the type combinations plus the story behind it.
    Charjabug, looks funny its design and its one of the most unique type combo.
    Ribombee, same as Charjabug, plus the stats!
    Toxapex, has a lot of great choices thanks to the defenses.
    Shiinotic, because of its design and type combo and it looks cute.
    Tsareena, a great physical plant Pokémon and a great ability.
    Minior, has 2 uses in attacks and defenses.
    Palossand, because of the Pokédex story.
    Bruxish, a great ability to stop annoying Pokémon.
    Magearna, a cute legendary plus a great ability.

11. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    My #1 is Mimikyu, I never thought anything could get cuter then Pichu, this did.

Ribombee is my second favorite, very strong and nice typing

I don't have a third yet....

12. Suicuneprotector

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    I like Primarina. Heck, I'm trying to get a shiny female Primarina with her Dream World ability, Liquid Voice that turns sound based moves to Water-type moves. I mean come on think about it. How cool would it be to have your Primarina use Disarming Voice against a Salazzle and it be Super Effective against the Poison/Fire-type Pokémon? There's it's Dream World ability and the overall design of Primarina that I like the most about the Water/Fairy-type Pokémon. I will admit that I like Alola Vulpix and Ninetales. Just don't ask me if I like the Alola Persian, cause I don't need a reminder of Garfield... even though Garfield is cool.

13. Zether-man

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.9
    Mimikyu is by far my favourite from this gen, it's so adorable and it puts in work in battles.
    Also Bewear is a close second, its face just cracks me up, the man just stands there with little to no emotion.
    All in all most Pokémon designs this gen were pretty solid.

14. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I love my primarina! He's really strong and really helps me out of pinches.
    But Cosmog is really cute too!

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Salandit, hands down my favorite from this gen. I just love the little poisonous fire lizard. The design and its color scheme everything about it despite it being a troll with only having females evolve.

16. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    my favorite has to be toucannon. nothing in-game can survive his attacks. he's an absolute power house

17. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    [SIZE=14.6667px]To update my favorite mons for SM, I recently feel in love with Bounsweet, it's SO CUTE. I think why I do so much might have to do with the fact that my older sister's favorite mon was Cherubi and this new mon is more of my taste.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]So Its is now[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.6667px]Bounsweet[/SIZE]

2. [SIZE=14.6667px]Mimikyu[/SIZE]
    3. [SIZE=14.6667px]Ribrombee [/SIZE]

18. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I really liked this gen's designs! I have a lot of favourites but if I have to choose, I'd say Mimikyu, Golisopod, Alolan Marowak, Silvally, and Mareanie

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These guys are my babies. I used to really not care for Togedemaru but fell in love once I saw it in game... cute model and animations. Rockruff is also very cute, I love it more than Lillipup! And Stufful will always be one of the neatest Pokémon for a stuffed toy lover. =p Except I don't like Bewear much at all. </3

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Araquanid and Mudsdale are my babies. I love them so much because of how sweet and cute they are. Plus, Mudsdale's stamina is pretty good. Haha.