1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Art of Streaming.

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by ShiroLugia, Nov 30, 2016.

1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Hey! If you have any streaming questions for art related purposes let me know here!

Other than that, how many of you have been to my streams? Do you look forward to them? What makes you decide to watch an artist stream? Let me know!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    The one I've been to was pretty fun! The main thing that influences me joining a stream is wether or not I'm awake when its happening and if I happen to catch some sort of notification to indicate that there is a stream on in the first place!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShiroLugia likes this.
  3. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="brsajo"] That's great to hear! I try to provide a variety of sketches when streaming ;_; and give some helpful tips when asked! It also helps keep me focused knowing others are watching...So streaming is a lot of fun!