1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Crazy Sun/Moon GTS

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nate, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    The GTS is notorious for being broken. Everyone just asks for legendaries at super low levels in trade for a Pidgey. However, with Sun/Moon a brand new game and Pokebank not updated yet, I've noticed that people have been getting some really ridiculous trades.

Do you have any experiences with this? If so, share here!

I put up a Lv.1 Whimpod with a bad nature and IVs for a Solgaleo and within an hour it had been traded! It seems legit too, so I'm wondering if people are just super willing to trade their legendaries since you can get a second one through Cosmog.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So far I have been asking for pretty even trades, I think the best I got was a blissey or some other friend shipped based Pokémon as I was too lazy to actually become friends with it. You can check my records, just very simple trades that are pretty equal- https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/R-347-0493-E/gts. I bread a good looking IV Beast Ball Wimpod so I put that up for a lunala so we will see

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Got a Pheromosa for a Mareanie, that's probably the best one so far. I haven't tried asking for legendaries or ultra beasts besides that one but it's great to have one since I have Sun, saves future dex-data trading or something like that. Most of my trades have been reasonable regular ones instead that will largely vanish when everyone has access to their older gen Pokémon. Basic things like I got a Ditto earlier than I could catch them wild for a random Milktank I caught, a random bred Mareanie (which are known to be a pain to find wild so they have some value still) for one of the starters, then a bred starter for the third one, some trade evos, just good reasonable standard trading.

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I put up a Drifloon, lv 10, untrained.
    I got the Solgaleo I asked for.
    A legit one.

I mean, really?!? I love this new GTS, look at what it got me, lol.
    I'll enjoy this until Pokebank becomes available and I'm able to transfer my Pokémon, just like other people. Until then, I'll keep trying this insane luck :3

5. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    I traded a level 51 Starmie for a Solgaleo since Ryan dared me to try it. I still can't believe it worked??Wimpods and Mareanies always seem to be feasted upon at the GTS, it makes me wonder if more people are trading away legends to make competitive teams.

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I'm not far enough into the game to have a lot of tradable stuff, but I have tried. And I have to say... I got nothing so far xD I have had none of the crazy experiences other people seem to have. I won't give up though.

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welp today I got a Lunala for a random Alolan Ninetales with an awful nature that I just evolved for the dex data the first time I encountered Vulpix. Takes the cake for what I've received so far I think. Besides two of the Moon exclusive Ultra Beasts I now have every Moon exclusive Pokémon, I'm pretty pleased with that. It has a decent nature as well although I generally never use legendary Pokémon because I find it uninteresting to do so. Still, nice, if I change my mind about it on some occasion.