1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Shiro's Sun and Moon DEX COMPLETION/LIVING LISTS

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by ShiroLugia, Dec 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Yo!! I see we're all in DIRE need of this kind of thread, so if you want to make your own of your own list feel free to follow suit with me.
    This is my NEEDED Pokémon list here, be it keep or touch (I will specify!!) Once I finish my alola dex, I would like to make a living dex!! So it will be updated with that later. PLEASE post in this thread or contact me through PM or discord about trades and we will work something out if it's not a touch trade thank you!!! I will update this regularly. I will help you if needed as well!!

++ = Need to keep
    ** Need to touch
    SHIRO'S ALOLAN COMPLETION LIST​
    Pokémon NEEDED LEFT​
    ----------------------------------------------​
    Scizor**​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    That's all I'm missing. Once list is complete will be updated with LIVING DEX requirements instead. Thanks a bunch!!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...