1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon X/Y, Disappointing or Not?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Megarai111, Dec 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I've heard people complain about Pokémon X and Y, but I've also heard people who love the games.

What's your opinion on them? Do you like them or not? Why? What were the things that you liked best or disliked the most?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I wasn't disappointed at all with X and Y, actually they're pretty much my favorite games in the series so far. They felt more "complete" than past games did, to me they're the perfect games for newcomers and extremely rewarding for lifelong fans at once. It's hard for me to think of something I really dislike about them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    AT first, I really like the games. Multiple dexes, a lot of new characters, an European inspired region, a new type. But the more I played the less I started to like the games, the rivals seem so forced, the story feels like it is just to get you used to Mega Evolution and it is really just shoved down your throat in a way. And the big range of the dexes just meant more work. Not to mention it is the 6th time that a teenager has to do the job of grown-ups.