1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite city in XY?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Megarai111, Dec 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Simple question.

What's your favourite city in Pokémon X/Y? Why is this? Do you spend a lot of time there?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I loved the simplistic town of Geosenge Town, it became important later on but in my first pass over I loved the look and the little log cabins. So very adorable and quaint.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Anistar! Most beautiful city in the region. I didn't spend a whole lot of time there, overall I spent the most time in Lumiose just for utility reasons but Anistar is hands down my favorite.

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Snowbelle or Anistar. I Love the look of Anistar with the big crystal Sundial, but I adore the rustic setting of Snowbelle.

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    The sundial definitely makes Anistar cool, but my favorite is Dendemille town. I like the mills, but also the atmosphere in there was great.

6. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Mine is personally both Cyllage and Lumiose.

Cyllage because I love the bike route, and it makes it perfect for hatching eggs (in my opinion). I don't use the "go to Lumiose tower and use a coin to keep your circle pad in place" method,

Lumiose because it is such a large and beautiful city. The facilities are great, and I feel like the excitement never ends! :)

7. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    I liked the city/town where Honedge could be captured just outside of.

8. arcy

arcy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.2
    i loved lumiose city ! it has so much to do and i did spend a lot of time there. personally, i love the look and feel of it, too, even if it's not quite 'pretty'

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I love Snowbelle myself, mostly because of GlitchxCity's remix of the theme! Other than that, I just like snow regions.

10. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Lumiose city, because of it's importants in xy, the tall buildings and paths

Shalour city, real peaceful and seems like the perfect place to stay, because of what happened in the episide and coolness of the gym

11. TheSignOfLibra

TheSignOfLibra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Love Lumiose City. It has everything I need and plus, easy access to almost any city and easy to train up weaker Pokémon because of the amount of routes that lead there. And the taxis.