1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Annamay168 Introduction

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Annamay168, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annamay168

Annamay168 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.7
    You may know me from DeviantArt already, but if you don't, then I shall introduce myself:

I am Annamay168 and I have been drawing for quite some time. I don't blog much, but I absolutely love to draw Pokémon fanart. I know it seems like I uploaded all of my old art, but I uploaded the ones that I still love: which happens to be most of them.

My favorite Pokémon is Mawile and I have recently gotten Sun and Moon. If I get the names of the towns or Crystal Z leaders wrong, I play the game in Spanish. I tend to like the Spanish names better anyways. My starter is Litten and I am looking forward to seeing more of the new Pokémon. I generally like the Alolan colorings so far and I adore how the people look. :D I am also happy that they brought back Trainer customization. Since I prefer to play as dark skinned trainers, it dispappointed me when I couldn´t do it in Omega Ruby. :(

I'm pretty new to forums in general, so I often don't know what to write about. Chances are that I would do a review here and there. In the meantime, I shall check what others are posting. :D

2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey hey @[member="Annamay168"]! Welcome to Lake Valor! It is good to see new faces around the forum. If you like to talk about the newest game, you can go to the Pokémon Sun and Moon sub forum or head on to our Discord channel. Also check out our Portofolio thread! I hope you have fun here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome @[member='Annamay168'] to Lake Valor! The new games were quite amazing, I hope you write a review of it, I love to hear peoples opinions :D If you need any help, let me know!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    welcome! I also really like mawile! it would be really cool to see a review! Do you have any example art you could show? I hope you enjoy your stay here!

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Come on in, Annamay168. New faces are always both welcome and appreciated.

Being new to forums is something that happens to everyone, and it's perfectly normal. With every forum, the going is a bit slow at first until you get acclimated to it, so if you still need time to slowly get used to Valor, that's normal; don't worry about it.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for (or looking out for)? Or perhaps something you'd like to do? We could use that as a starting point for your first foray into the Lake. Please, let us know - we wish to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.