1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

shiro forced me here

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Lumi, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lumi

Lumi Baby, I know I know I know

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.2
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Lumi, but you can call me gay.
    Now that that's out of the way, I hope to have a great time on here.
    I'm a generally fun guy, but I have claws that will and do come out.
    Pyukumuku is my favorite Pokémon, unfortunately, and I used him through my first playthrough.

I am a kpop fanatic and my favorite groups are EXID and MAMAMOO. (slayyyyyy)

Well that's really it cause I'm super bad at these :)

Cya!

Nate likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor :D We've already met in the discord server briefly, but I'm still gonna welcome you here too xD I hope you have a great time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, good. Now I know who to blame if something goes wrong.

Joking aside, good to see a new face here. Please, make yourself at home; we welcome anyone who doesn't track dirt into the house. If you need help finding your way around, or have questions about stuff in general, don't hesitate to ask.

We do have a music forum for your Kpop interest, but you appear to have found that already. Is there anything else that tickles your fancy that comes to mind?

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    OMG, YOU LOVE TWO OF MY FAVORITE K-POP GROUPS!

Welcome to the Lake! Hope you have an amazing time here & enjoy everything that we have to offer. See you around the forums (hopefully!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Lumi

Lumi Baby, I know I know I know

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.2
    I really love to bake! I might start posting pictures of my creations when I get off my lazy butt every once in a while and make something. Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to see you around :)
    @[member="karatekid770"] Yeah! Thanks for welcoming me both here and the discord server!

@[member="Sugar"] omg yasss.. we gotta have a chat about kpop sometime soon! Also, thanks for the kind welcome!

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Wow, new face! Gotta look good, gotta look good...

Just kidding, I'm not gonna act like someone I'm not :P
    Welcome to LV, Lumi! Any friend of Shiro is a friend of mine.
    LV has a lot of things to offer, I'm sure you'll love it here!
    All of us are super friendly (seriously, it's almost scary sometimes lol) so if you ever need us for anything, feel free to ask!

I hope to see you around the site!

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello Lumi, its super awesome you joined, I am glad we have chatted a little about cakes. I hope I get to chat with you more!

8. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to LV! Glad to have you here. Can I have you pull pranks on Shiro for me? It will be an enjoyable experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.