1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Very Merry Spriting Contest!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by TheBlazingInfernape, Dec 12, 2016.

1. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    [​IMG] It's time for Round Two! [​IMG]
    Lets keep it simple this time as we don't have any major spriters besides me and maybe a few other people.​
    Anyway, it is almost Christmas, less than two weeks away! So lets create some Festive Fakemon! ​
    There will be 3 Categories this time​
    [​IMG] Rules: [​IMG]
    1. No Plagiarizing. If I find out you did, you will be disqualified. ​
    2. You can participate in all 3 categories with only one entry permitted.​
    3. When the voting occurs, do not vote for yourself. You will be disqualified even if you had the most votes.​
    Category 1:​
    [​IMG] Create an Ice type Pokémon! [​IMG]
    Category 2:​
    [​IMG] Create a Pokémon using Sawsbuck and Stantler (Reindeers)! [​IMG]
    Category 3:​
    [​IMG] Make Azelf as Festive as possible! [​IMG]
    The top three (or less) in each category will get a Trainer Sprite of a reference picture (A template for me to follow) of their choosing or a Fakemon with up to 5 Pokémon of their choosing. Voting will take place on the 12th of January!​
    [​IMG] Have fun! [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Ah! I haven't created a sprite in many months, but I have one ready for submission! I love your sprite competitions so I'm really hoping more people participate.

Here's my entry:

[​IMG]

It's Ice/Fire. I forgot it's name, though... heh heh!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...