1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Android VS iPhone- Which do you use

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cadbberry, Dec 14, 2016.

Tags:
?

Which do you use/own?

1. Android

37.5%
  2. iPhone

54.2%
  3. Other (Comment down below)

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So there has been a big rivalry between Android/Samsung phones and iPhones, so which ones do you use. I know people have multiple phones so feel free to vote for all the ones you have. Comment down below about why you chose that phone or if you have a different kind of phone.

I used to have a Samsung Note 2, an Android phone, but I just got a new phone, an LG Stylo 2 V.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    ::hugs my Samsung Galaxy S6::

I love my Android phone--Google Play has a larger selection of apps (although I will admit there are some cool things on the Apple store I wish had Android versions)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    iPhone 6... I will never trade it for an android...ever... I used to use an HTC droid a long time ago, but that thing didn't last me very long, as it got waterlogged and damaged... than I changed over to iphone 4... and I've been iphone all the way. (could be because all I own are apple products). ---though, I will never get the iphone 7 lol---

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Wink wonk. I've been using my Samsung Galaxy S5 for maybe around 3 years now? It's litttttt.
    Mainly bc I drop things a lot.

5. Lumi

Lumi Baby, I know I know I know

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.2
    I've been using iPhones for the past 4 years now, and I just changed to a Nexus 5x because I'm paying for my own plan+phone now, and it was cheaper than an iPhone. I really like it so far though, seems to have more practicality than Apple.

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    i use Iphone but jeez, if apple doesn't get its stuff together I just might switch. Don't get me wrong. I love my phone, but theres some things like removing the headphone jack I just can't agree with. I also feel that apple is way too strict with what you can and can't download.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I use an Iphone, have been for the past year. I recently upgraded to an SE because my second-hand Iphone4s was being an ass with the connection. I love my new phone though, so it was a win as I could keep my cellphone number.

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I've been using IPhones for years, you're kinda stuck with them if you have one with a lot of apps and music and all that, but I'm complaining. I like them a lot and by now I'm used to them so switching to something else would be very weird for me xD

9. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Android, man. Always. There's a lot of things about iPhone and Apple products overall that just don't make sense to me and will keep me away from them forever. Especially now because the iPhone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack anymore. That's just plain stupid, who the hell thought of that?

I've only had 2 smartphones (5 phones total in the past almost 9 years), but I've had my Samsung Galaxy S4 for over 3 years now. It's been with me through thick and thin and I love it, even though it can be annoying at times. I do wish I could upgrade to a Galaxy S6 or something, just because I really like the new UI of the more recent Android versions in comparison to the one I'm stuck on, but that's $$$ that I don't have, so I'll stay with what I have for now. Not like I use it for anything extensive. Just some apps, GBA games, YouTube, anime, manga, etc... It works perfectly fine for those, so I can't complain there.

10. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    iphone, which means no coloured facebook statuses, so saaaad nuuuu haha darn you andriod users :P

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm on my Android. As a Mac user, I should have probably got an iPhone instead but I just like Android more, tbh. I won't be changing for a long time.

12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I use android for one reason, I don't have to fork out money for itunes in order to listen to my music. Other than that I'd be more than willing to go with either one.

Cadbberry likes this.
  13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm on an iPhone 7 regular! And I love it so much. Loved my old iPhone 5S too but something happened with the battery at some point that made it drain way too fast. I like the sleek design of the iPhones and find it a lot more visually appealing to navigate than Android phones, which have a bit of an ugly OS imo. Maybe I'm just too used to Apple products... I probably am <_<... but my iPhone has served me very well. I probably won't move over anytime soon.

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    So so so I've been looking forward to this for a while now. I have the 6s. I absolutely love it. First thing I love? My phone takes pictures like its a phone not like its a microwave. I prefer IOS over androids is any day as its too cluttered. Apple keeps things revolutionary yet simple so I respect that. Hats off to the nonce who decided to remove the headphone jack tho...what if I wanna charge my phone and listen to music at the same time huh genius?

15. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I've actually had iphones in the past and hated all of them. They always broke really easily or I got sold defective ones. I have an Samsung Galaxy s7 now and I love it. I just feel like it works a lot better than the iphones I had in the past.

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've used an iPhone 5s for the past few years. It's really easy to get the hang of and the layout of Samsung phones just bother me a bit. IOS just feels like a smoother program compared to the times where I had to fiddle on my mother's phone from time to time.

And it looks smaller. I'm a tiny human being so I don't have big pockets for big phones.

But iPhones do deteriorate easily... I put my phone in a pocket, ten seconds later draw it out- WABAM, new scratch. Luckily, it's the only problem I have with the iPhone.

17. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    Currently I use an iPhone, despite being in the computer science field.

I started the smartphone trend with an iPhone because they were new and hip at the time, and I have stayed with them because of their cheaper comparative cost since. Usually iPhones are more expensive than the competition, but my cellular data carrier offers discounts on older generation phones. I got my iPhone 6 just after the 6s came out, so I got roughly $200 off the original price. Works fine for how I use it now, so I'll keep it until I need to upgrade to something different!

18. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I have an iphone, but honestly if I got a different smartphone I probably wouldn't notice much difference. As long as I can text, call, search the internet, listen to music and jot down some notes, I don't need much else. The games don't hurt though... XD

19. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    I am an android user. The ui is simple to understand fun and easy to customize and seemingly more advanced Imo to iPhone. Messing with iPhone devices it's just... Hard to mess with customize and enjoy... But that is my opinion.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am android user too. Its easy to use and fun. It has cool features and I love them.