1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Competition Team

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Pyramid King, May 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hey guys a Pokémon International Challenge is coming up so I need a team. The Pokémon you choose will have to be from the Black and White 2 Pokédex.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Although I won't give you a team, I can give you some suggestions for Pokémon.

Suggestion 1: Politoed. An offensive rain team or stall rain team wouldn't be bad options; they have great success and there are a lot of Pokémon that benefit from the ability of Politoed. You can pair Politoed with Tornadus Therian, Cloyster, Keldeo, Ferrothorn, Celebi, Dragonite, and many other Pokémon.

Suggestion 2: Tyranitar: Ttar is very reliable with its ability, stats, and movepool. You can use him on a sandstorm team or a regular offensive/stall/bulky team.

Suggestion 3: Volcarona: Volcarona is one of the best set up sweepers because of its bulk, its signature move fiery dance, and its special attack. You can put volcarona on a sunny day team or even a regular offensive/bulky offensive team. Volcarona can be a really tough threat after 2-3 quiver dances.

If you want to make a team, I suggest that you read the teambuilding tutorial on this website, learn about strengths and weaknesses of Pokémon in a particular tier, and test out Pokémon. Smogon and Marriland are also great resources for team building.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Thanks for the advice ill use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.