1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which island is your fave?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Azazel, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I like Akala, myself, the trial captains there are my faves.

2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I like Ula'ula the most, so far has had the most interesting locations like the beach with black volcanic sand, the abandoned mall for that one trial and the desecrated Po Town which was part of the game I liked. Reminds me of some actual subdivisions I've seen in real life in not so great parts of town around here. Observatory is pretty neat too. Also can't forget about that awesome throwback to Nugget Bridge! All around most fun and interesting island to me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ula'ula is my favorite island, has my favorite Pokémon from Alola, the island is just so unique and has so many places to play. It give so many areas and has a lot of story behind them. I very much enjoyed this part of the game and continue to play mainly in this area.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Ula'ula! I love the Malie Garden and the more traditional housing in Malie City. Not to leave out Acerola, she is adorable. And old Nemu... He is so awkward and aloof that he makes me cringe every time I see him, but knowing what I know from the postgame, he is fairly cool now. (MINIOR!!! AND VULPIX!!!)

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'd say my favorite is Ula'ula as it was the largest and had the most stuff to do in it. I really liked the atmosphere of many locations like Po Town and Malie Garden.

6. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    Ula'ula Island!~ Because it is very enormous there are many different attractions like the abandoned mall, Malie City and Po Town, also the Pokémon you can encountery exclusively in the areas.

7. keldeo97

keldeo97 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽8.9
    Ula'Ula. I love the music of Malie city :blush:

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I quite liked Akala island. I really liked the trial captains and the Thrifty Megamart. OMG THE THRIFTY MEGAMART! It was amazing ahhhh. I loved the deals!

9. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Even though I love every island, I love Poni Island the most! The nature, its small size and the powerful Pokémon are only a few things that I love about it. It's an easy spot to train my Pokémon (apart from the Pokémon League), especially the lower leveled ones. The Battle Tree is my second home, and it's the island where I met one of my favourite Pokémon Trainers! Can you guess who?

Did you also notice how beautiful Sea Folk Village's theme is, especially at night?