1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Howdy everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MamaMarow, Dec 19, 2016.

1. MamaMarow

MamaMarow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Hello there!

I'm Mama Marow, aka Mother, aka Mother Marowak, aka Dayna, or that-friend-who-makes-really-good-looking-crap-to-eat.

I was invited here from DeviantArt! I've been making a few hybrid Pokémon over the last few days, and I'll be making more as I get some ideas. If you're interested in checking out what I've made, here's a sample! ~>

[​IMG]

Boy I should make smaller versions, ahaha.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone! Hopefully I manage to stick around (I have a poor memory lol). :)

- Mother.

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I really love your style and fusions, they are very amazingly composed. I am so glad you accepted my invitation :3 I hope you really enjoy it here and I suggest making a portfolio of your art! If you need any help let me know what I can do!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Nice concept work c: and welcome ^ ^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Oooo that looks cool, hope your memory doesn't fail you and you do stick around, because I'd love to see more xD

But yeah anyway, welcome to Lake Valor :D

5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    wow that looks really interesting! I would love to see more! How long have you been drawing?

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    That drawing... I love it! Wish there was a way to fuse Pokémon in game cause I'd fuse those two in a heart beat (Along with Dragonite and Articuno, cause science). Anyway before I lose track of myself, hope you enjoy the site and your memory keeps up, I got bad memory myself so I feel your pain lol.

7. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope that you enjoy your time here! That art looks really, really cool btw

8. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome to the Lake. Enjoy your stay.