1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

waves from th local dumpster

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sombre the Umbreon, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Sombre the Umbreon

Sapling
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽21.7
    henlo am trashlord
    most people call me sombre or karamatsu tho​
    this account isnt new???? ive just been 110% dead on this site for like
    ages​
    th long an short of myself is i am a dumb 14 y/o w/ Crippling Anxietyâ„¢ who draws (terribly) and is also very very gay​
    like intensely gay​
    with many gay ships​
    i also make mmd videos sometimes but theyre mostly osomatsu san and also very dumb​
    i have never once in my life used mmd seriously​
    also im lov??? karabita,,,, like im obviously into ososan but karabita is my jam,,,,​
    so are platonic matsus so​
    if any other trash mongers who are into neets wanna talk gay oden n sparkles or mayb platonic neets pls hmu im loneyl as heckins​
    oh right i like Pokémon too ofc,,,, i would date a lady team skull grunt,,,,,​
    cou sgh​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to LV. If you need help with anything, shoot me a PM. I am familiar with trash as I love Danny Devito but I am not trash.

3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    welcome c:
    I love sparkles if that counts haha
    Also very new to shipping as a thing :P

The trashiest thing I do is ... get sucked into voltage dating otomes when I shouldn't D: and ship Dramione, which seems pretty harmless to me but based on people's reactions, might be considered trashy also XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...