1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Project Runway

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cadbberry, Dec 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Project Runway is one of my favorite competition shows, I really enjoy fashion. Getting to watch people sew and create can be really inspiring. It can help me get my creativity flowing and to try and think my way out of a situation they can get into when a design doesn't work out. Though I can think about how the show can seem to be rigged or how designs that seem very hideous are considered high fashion. In end, I enjoy the show a lot but I can see improvements to be made.

Are you a fashion fan and do you enjoy the creativity they can hold?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I am a fashion fan but as probably previously covered I don't watch most reality TV. What I do recommend is stuff like The September Issue and Dior, they show the behind scenes of fashion and publishing and those are the real people doing the real job, so even if they do exaggerate for the camera it can only be by so much. The September Issue is what inspired the making of the Devil Wears Prada, but shes not actually evil in real life, as you see in the film. I'm still trying to find more things of that style, but its hard to find niche stuff here.

*forgot to mention Dior is in french though, just a warning

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...