1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey there~

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MissMalkavya, Dec 21, 2016.

1. MissMalkavya

MissMalkavya Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.4
    Hi there, my name's Lu, I was introduced to this website through someone from DeviantART, and I recently got back into the fandom because of someone on Gaia online, and the new game installation~!

Anyway, I enjoy roleplaying, and just chatting in general, I'm very sarcastic and can be a bit of an ass sometimes, but I don't really mean anything by it. If we're ever having a conversation and I do end up hurting your feelings, let me know right away!

My favorite Pokémon game is probably X and Y, and my favorite Pokémon is Raichu, because of that one episode of Pokémon, with that pikachu named Sugar that disappeared to go evolve for its trainer so it could help her win a baking contest or something. I don't know why i remember that episode so vividly but I do. I also really like Suicune, that was my first Legendary in my Crystal version, and in my entire life playing the games.

I've been into Pokémon since I had Red version for my gameboy color. I started off with charmander because I thought I was tough crap, and got my ass handed to me at the first gym. Ever since I had that game though, I got REALLY into it, i think i was like.... eight. I've never missed a game after that.

Other than Pokémon, I LOVE One Piece. I have a slight obsession. Its kinda funny.

Anywho, a few more things about me.

I'm a huge crybaby. Like, I'm mean to people if I like them, its just how I am, but when people are genuinely upset or mean to me, I get pretty emotional lmao.
    I work at a cafe as a barista, I come home smelling like burnt espresso and caramel every day its pretty great.
    I live up north where winters are pretty harsh, but I love the cold. If I lived somewhere where there was less that three feet of snow every winter, I'd probably stress out.
    I have three pet rats, two of them are always together, I have Bonney and Gwin, and then I have a third baby one that I bought from Ace Hardware a few weeks back. I love them V much.
    I'm an artist right now, and I want to go to college to be an animator, as well as a small animal veterinarian.

And thats me. <3 Glad to be here~

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Glad you took my invite :D It is awesome you came back into the Pokémon community, it is a great franchise. If you wanna chat then make sure you join the Discord, a lot of members hang out on there! Also, you should make a portfolio so people can see your gorgeous art! I love to RP, I enjoy the way of writing very much if you have RP ideas you should start a new one :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum, working as a barista sounds pretty cool to me ^ ^ Also, awesome to find a fellow deviant and gaian, things are really struggling over there lately so not as many people around. I can kinda relate to the charmander thing, except I picked it as the cutest one there, and then struggled terribly XD I struggled terribly at all video games until I was at least late teens though D: haha XD

I'd also have ranked X and Y as near top fav, but the sheer beauty of the in game world of SuMo and the extra little polishes and features is probably going to push it to the top for me :'D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MissMalkavya

MissMalkavya Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.4
    @[member="Cadbberry"] Yes, I actually looked up this site as soon as you sent the invitation and I absolutely loved the layout, so after I went through some of the forum rules posts and stuff, I made my account~! Its pretty well organized for the most part, I really enjoy it here!

@[member="ClefairyKid"] The cafe is hard work most of the time, but I really do enjoy it. I ended up putting a Pokémon trivia question about Rhydon up on the trivia board and all of our elderly regulars kinda freaked out at me because they had no idea what was happening~! Our younger customers got a kick out of that though! I brought up the fact that Rhydon can learn surf and one younger kid was ecstatic about it~ I'm getting Pokémon Sun and Moon next week when I get my next paycheck, and I'm waiting for my japanese import 2ds to come in the mail~! Its so pretty, its lavender with darker purple highlights!

Cadbberry likes this.
  5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome! I really like the name Lu! Suicune is also one of my favorites! Theres someone else on here who also loves raichu (~nova~) so I think you two will get along just fine! I used to be a one piece fan but dropped it a couple years ago, is it still as crazy as I remember? You have rats? thats so cool! I've always wanted one and those names are so cute!

6. MissMalkavya

MissMalkavya Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.4
    @[member="Tonochi"] Oh my gosh the new One Piece chapter actually came out today and lemme tell you, its been getting darker and darker with each chapter of this new arc! There's actual character development for Sanji, so depending on where you left off, it either got insanely crazy since then, or just as crazy as it was!

And my rats are absolute princesses, the babies name is Flora, too~! I was gonna name her something else but I can't even remember. I named them after characters from videogames I liked~

7. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    huh.... I did not know that... well then! :'D haha
    *rushes to go and try that with a rhydon >W>
    omg unique DSs, also one of my weak points ;; w;;;

8. MissMalkavya

MissMalkavya Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.4
    @[member="ClefairyKid"] I'm a bit worried its gonna be region locked but i think theres a thing i can download to unlock it? I'm not exactly sure, Im just kinda prayin' right now!

9. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    not that

Not that I'm any expert on these things but I have a pretty strong feeling the 3DS isn't region locked, the amiibo certainly aren't because I use straight japanese ones into my english setup and it has no issues and comes out written in english in game so c:

10. MissMalkavya

MissMalkavya Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.4
    @[member="ClefairyKid"] i wonder if its different for 2DS's but theres only one way to find out! <3