1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite team

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Aiko, Dec 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Whos your favorite team? I'm really enjoying team skull. While they have no real purpose, they are hillarious and guzma is one of the best characters in my opinion.

I really love all the teams besides team flare and team rocket. I felt their motives were too plain and while that isn't a bad thing, they wern't explored extensively.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Team Plasma, because on the surface they arguably had a point and they operated in such a way at times that made people think, they won some hearts and minds in a rather true-to-life fashion. They reminded me of some things that actually have existed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I love Team Rocket, especially in the Pokémon Adventures Manga. Giovanni is a perfect leader and can be really good at the same time. I also love Team Rocket's theme. My first Pokémon game was also Heartgold (my sister's was Pearl), so Team Rocket was my first villainous team to fight. Team Plasma is a close second, because their motives were realistic. Also because of N, but I am really glad he is a good person instead of a Team Plasma member.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am a huge Team Galactic fan, the anime and the manga really made them out to be a lot more terrifying than the game. The team's boss, Cyrus, was completely psychotic and would kill just because. They wanted to reset the world, not because they didn't like water or earth, they didn't want to own everyone's Pokémon or set them free, they hated the way people were and Pokémon for being Pokémon they wanted a pure world and it was so interesting.
    ---
    More on added later
    Thanks to the Pokémon DP Adventure manga, team Galactic was sick, insane people and to watch them act as they do was so creepy and interesting. Though I love the goofballs of Team Skull, Team Galatic made me fear them as a child and to this day I didn't even know if a child like our character could just beat such insane people.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    My favorites have to be Cipher and Skull
    Cipher was so serious and twisted.. Look at XD01! Poor Lugia.. ;~;
    Skull was kinda humorous and I want to have a few drinks with Guzma someday. XD

6. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I've alays been a Team Galactic fan. Of all the teams seeking out legendary Pokémon power, hye have the most sinister. Couple this to the fact that Cyrus is only using team galactic as a means to an end made it an even more intersting team. Plus the space theme is something I can get behind

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think Team Plasma. They really had me confused and wondering at first about the goals and the methods of Team Plasma. Quickly changing after discovering them in the dreamyard, however. Just a bunch of bullies using their creed to hurt and persecute Pokémon and people. Still, some of them really believed in a peaceful world where Pokémon and people lived together in peace. It was a mix between Idealness and the Truth.

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What was your favorite villainous team?

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Team Skull wins it for me. Tons of personality! The others seem so plain in contrast.

10. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    I like Team Skull the most. All the other teams wanted to be some evil organization.

Team Skull, on the other hand, was just a gang of punks who wanted to cause trouble for the Trial Captains, Kahunas, and trial-goers and had awesome personality. Also, let's not forget their battle theme and awesome leader.

11. Malfaria

Malfaria Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    I'm going to be the odd one out and say Team Magma/Team Aqua since they were environmental focus, not to mention they actually have room for redemption.

12. Gentle Alouette

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    Sticking with the OG evil team, Team Rocket. They were the originals, can't top that! Also, they're in two generations, which is pretty awesome. They're mission was to just make profit through Pokémon, and even then, in the second gen, they just wanted to contact their missing leader.

13. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Team Skull was a fun ride to battle the whole time, even with you saying "No" as the correct answer. Team Plazma was a true team that seemed to be a real threat from when you started up the game.