1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your Steam Winter Sale Haul

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nate, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    The 2016 Steam Winter/Christmas sale only has a few days left. I was curious to see what everyone ended up picking up this time around, if anything.

I personally picked up the following games:

BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend, Under Night In Birth, Danganronpa 1 and 2, Street Fighter 5, and Final Fantasy 7.

I'm trying to play as much of these as I can before I have to start school again. So far I've finished Danganronpa 1 which was a ton of fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I got a few games in the Steam sale:
    The Stanley Parable
    Five point-and-click games from Daedalic Entertainment (including the second and third installment of the Deponia series)
    Starbound

The game I was most excited about (Starbound), doesn't run properly on my laptop though, so I can't play it... (my damn Intel video card isn't good enough)
    I'm currenly playing through the second installment of Deponia (Chaos on Deponia). I'm having a lot of fun while doing so, the Deponia series in general is a visual novel with a loooot of humour in it. Plus, the entire trilogy is on sale for just €1,99 per installment and each installment is good for about 10 hours of playing time :3 (I don't know any dollar prices).
    I already completed the Stanley Parable. The game kinda freaked me out since it's a first-person story and I felt like there would be jumpscares, but there were no jumpscares in the end, luckily. It was a lot of fun as well :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I got Stardew Valley, Audio Surf 2, and Rachetear. The last is what I am playing at the moment and it is surprisingly fun.