1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Name the remake game!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, Dec 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Fairly obvious, but what would you call the next set of Pokémon remakes? until now they just had a word placed in front of the titles to make a completely new title. The most obvious set is, of course, the DPPt-set as they are the next in line seen chronologically. But feel free to come up with new remake titles for the other gens without remakes.

For me, I have BlueDiamond and PinkPearl in my head. Bad names I know, but other than the colors of the main legendaries... not much inspiration came to mind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What about Pure Diamond and Sparkling Pearl, or the opposite Sparkling Diamond and Pure Pearl. Since Team Galactic is all about making the world pure and untainted again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I'm pretty sure they might do more than just adjectives to describe the gems for the game names. Something like how they did Alpha and Omega for the Hoenn remakes. Probably something to do with time and space. One example I have seen was "Temporal Diamond and Spatial Pearl", and although it sounds pretty good, I doubt this because the fact that those are Dialga and Palkia's classifications or whatever those are actually called.

Otherwise, I have no clue, but I'm sure it'll be interesting.

Malfaria and Arc1Dragon like this.
  4. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I would perhaps say Lustrous Pearl and Adamant Diamond? I don't have a meaning behind this, but it sounds probable. If not then I will go for Absolute Diamond (for Absolute time) and Liquid Pearl (because the shape of liquids expand a surface, just as space continues to expand).

Dusty likes this.
  5. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    That would make sense to me and I like the idea, would correspond to the orbs held by the respective box legendaries. Couldn't come up with one better than that conceptually (and where do you really go with name additions after your last remakes used terms of such high and epic connotation anyway?) although "Dazzling Diamond" and "Precious Pearl" would be fun alliteration titles.

6. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I think to make up for no remakes in 5th generation we'll get White Pearl and Black Diamond (Both which exist IRL)