1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings from Kalos.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Lonely-Spectreon, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    My name is Lonely Spectreon. I am an advanced shiny hunter and I also design fake Pokémon. I am fun, dedicated and very friendly!
    My favorite Pokémon is Volcarona, My favorite type is Ghost and my favorite game is Pokémon Diamond.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the website! What's the most recent and favourite shiny you've gotten? I hope you'll have a great time here. 8)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Oooo. I'm a pretty big fan of the 4th generation myself haha. My favorite Pokémon, Togekiss, actually comes from it. :)
    I hope to see you around the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Lonely-Spectreon likes this.
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! It is awesome you joined :D What is your fav shiny hunting method? Pokémon DPPt is my favorite game set too :D

5. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    @[member="Achromatic"] My favorite shiny was my shiny Popplio I got after 2 eggs!
    @[member="Cadbberry"] My favorite method is Masuda and Chaining!

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Wow, that's super fast! I have like 20 shinies in Sun & Moon currently, I'm glad to see you're having fun hunting there too.

Lonely-Spectreon and Cadbberry like this.
  7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Hiyas, welcome to Lake Valor! I hope to see some of your designs here in the future! You automatically have my respect for your shiny hunting, because I am way too impatient to do that. I hope you'll have a great time here!

8. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    Nice! I currently have 211 shiny Pokémon to date (In all of my games)

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    That's crazy! I don't think I have even nearly that many but I do have quite a few on Alpha Sapphire. I bet you're excited for Pokémon Bank? :)

10. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    @[member="Achromatic"] You have no idea! XD I can't wait to bring over my Volcarona army!

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'm right there with you! Not much longer to go though, I'm sure you'll have them in no time at all. :)

12. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    @[member="~Nova~"] I actually posted some Fakemon if you would like to see them!

13. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello! I too, like to get shiny Pokémon, and I too, design Fakemon! Maybe we can be friends!

Enjoy your stay in Lake Valor! Now, I must take a look at your Pokémon!

14. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hey there, Spectreon! You seem to be enjoying yourself here, I'm glad to see that :D

LV's a great place where many different people gather, so I'm sure you'll like it here! Everyone's super friendly as you can see, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home here!

Ohh, I love the fourth generation as well! It was the one I started with, actually. My first Pokémon there was a Turtwig. I still have him (now a Torterra) :3
    What was the first Pokémon game you played?

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome! Always nice to see people joining up! Fourth gen was great and all (crazy good story and characters), but I will stick with Johto and second gen I think.

211 shiny Pokémon? Dang, that is an awful lot. I admire your patience immense. I dabble a bit myself and I will admit that throwin gout my DS system is something I have been thinking a lot about when I was breeding a Shiny Alola Vulpix. (Got 2 now after a surprise hatch)

16. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    @[member="Megarai111"] My first Pokémon game was LeafGreen and my first shiny was a Numel from the original Sapphire!

@[member="AzurAurora"] And that's completely alright! What is your favorite thing about gen 2? ^^ Mine is the Apricorn balls! The Moon and Love balls are my favorite!

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="Lonely-Spectreon"] Did you just read my mind? I love the Apricorn Balls and indeed those two are my favs. The Moon ball my absolute fav though. But I adore the looks of the cities in the region, more based of older Japan and more muted colors.

18. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    @[member="AzurAurora"] Really?! That's so cool! I was thinking of creating my own pokeballs like the Dawn and Twilight ball. The Dawn ball raises chances of catching Pokémon during the day and the Twilight ball raises chases of catching Pokémon during Sunrise and Sunset.

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @[member="Lonely-Spectreon"] I always found it weird there was no counterpart to the Dusk ball. Adding a Twilight ball might be unnecessary, but it would be so cool! What kind of colors did you have in mind?

20. Lonely-Spectreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    @[member="AzurAurora"] For the Dawn ball, I'd like it to be light yellow, pale orange and light pink.

I'll just scrap the Twilight ball then XD I also had an idea of a SHINY ball, which increases the chances of catching a shiny Pokémon.