1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Burglary

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is a tough subject for some, but I gotta ask...

Have you ever had anything of yours stolen? Has anyone ever broken in?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    I have had a few things stolen from me. Some valuable and some not. Never had my house broken into, but someone has broken into my truck.

Funny story bout the truck though; they broke in, went through all my stuff, but the only thing they took was a single Nickleback cd. This was like right before christmas, about two years ago.

Overall, though... I haven't had anyone take something so valuable that I couldn't get another, or cared to get another.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I've had a bike stolen from me once, but it was off a porch. I should have known better than to leave it out given where I was living at the time. I was a little pissed but it mattered to me less than you'd think. Never had anyone break in, though.

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I got my phone stolen from a closed locker at school. It was really a weird system seeing as some locker keys could open multiple lockers, you just had to try. And it was only a Nokia in the time of the smartphone coming up. Really weird.

Also we had an attempt at beeaking and entering this boxing day. Only thing that happened was a broken tile in the garden because they fell off the rainpipe after failing to get in.

5. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    Was it one of the old invincible Nokias?

IceyEmmy likes this.
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is hilariously bad, haha. Of all things to take they took that...

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    @[member="Tmo"] It was not even the incredible invincible Nokia.

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've had a few things stolen, mainly bikes because people in the area I lived in were idiots and it was not exactly a good area. In school I also had some Pokémon cards stolen this was back when Pokémon were really big and there was only up to the gym leader series. I believe the one that returned the cards to me was the actual thief. Why do I think that? Because they claimed to have found cards in a place I'd already checked, so yeah kinda suspicious. Some of the cards were also missing so I guess they ended up getting sold to some sucker that didn't knew they were hot goods since there were people selling individual cards at my school.

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Some nail polish, some horror movies, and my copy of Twilight. I was upset over the nail polish and movies but whatever.
    Story: Some lady lived with my great grandmother, it turned out she had a criminal record/was wanted so she fled/was kicked out when dad found out.
    yeah ._.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Only once... and it was the strangest of circumstances.

I was around 10 years old at the time, and at the library with my parents. I was in the children's section, as I do, just playing on my Game Boy Color with a pair of headphones in. I was playing Link's Awakening DX that day. Usually my parents came to pick me up after they were done browsing, but they were taking an unusually long time, so I got a little worried and went looking for one of them.

Eventually, I found...I think it was my father. I asked him when we were leaving, and he said we were leaving soon, then asked me "Where's your Game Boy?"

It was at that moment I realised I'd left it on one of the tables I'd been sitting at. Shocked, I darted back to the children's section with all speed to where I'd left my Game Boy, and there it was - except the game inside was gone. Not my Game Boy, not my headphones, just the game. I was simultaneously sad, confused, and pleased all at the same time; my Link's Awakening was gone but that was, surprisingly, the only thing taken - who goes to steal a game but leave the Game Boy? Thankfully, my father offered to buy me a replacement copy, so in the end I suppose it was no harm no foul, but it was still strange.

To this day, that is - thankfully - the only time I've had something stolen from me. And it is one of the strangest stories I know.

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    A few times in school the bullies would to torment me, but that was it.
    It was mostly school supplies and clothes, like gym clothes.

12. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Once, in 2012, during the olympics, my house was broken into by a smart thief. They jumped over the high fence somehow, broke my window, used the keys to break in and stole many things. They raided my mum and dad's room stealing some jewelry and money that was supposed to go to the hospital. They also made a sandwich in our kitchen, and left off with the keys. They made a mess of the house, but left our room untouched. The criminal was wearing gloves, so we couldn't find out who it was.

My dad resorted to stay sleeping on the couch, and we had to stay in our grandmother's in fear of him returning. It's a good thing I found my once lost 3DS the night before...

13. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I was at science camp and I guess half my stuff fell out, including my favorite towel.
    I KNOW IT WAS PUT IN THE LOST AND FOUND. HOWEVER, SOMEONE TOOK IT. I was so heartbroken, I miss my towel so dearly. It was the prettiest shade of baby blue and was soooooo soft.

14. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    twice, and considering we live in the literal middle of the australian bushland that's really saying something. First time, they smashed directly through a door (literally leaving a comically large jagged hole in the middle of it) and the second time stole non-valuable things such as orange juice, iron and quilt cover. Safe to say we have an alarm now but still!!