1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

hello there!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by salazzle, Jan 7, 2017.

1. salazzle

salazzle Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.0
    Hi everyone! This forum looks very exciting and I'm happy to be your newest member! My name is Courtney but you can all call me Salazzle or Sal. :) I am 18 and have played Pokémon games since I was 5!

Please PM me if you wish to add my friend code and I will happily send it your way!

2. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Hey Salazzle, welcome to Lake Valor! We're happy to have you as our newest member. :D
    I can see that Pokémon's been a part of your life for a very long time (like a lot of us here). It's awesome to be involved with something for so long.

We have a few Pokémon forums you should check out if you want! There's the Sun & Moon forum if you're playing the most recent games, Pokemon General for anything before Gen 7, and Festival Plaza if you're looking for trades or battles!

We hope you enjoy your time here with us! If you need any help, feel free to contact me or another staff member. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Wassup! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Woah. 13 years with Pokémon? That's dedication for you haha. I'm guessing Salazzle is your favorite Pokémon? How about your favorite game? Tell us a bit more about yourself :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome to LV, Salazzle!
    We're a small Pokémon community that has a lot to offer, such as our great members, giveaways in Pokémon Sun and Moon and fun events for everyone to participate in!
    In case you're interested in talking with your felliw Valorians, I recommend our Discord Chat to you!
    In case you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

I hope to see you around the site! o7

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the site! It's amazing to have you here. Don't be afraid to send me a message if you're confused about anything or just wanna chat! Have fun. :D

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Sal, welcome to LV. :-3 What Pokémon game did you start with, then? I've played since I was a kid too and there are a lot of other people who have loved the franchise since their early years.

Have a good time posting, and hope you'll stick around. =)

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hey there Sal! Hope you're enjoying LV and will continue to in the future! You'll quickly find out that if you're ever looking for a conversation, everyone is open to chat.

8. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here! It's always nice to see a long time fan to the series

9. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Hey there, welcome to LV. Enjoy your stay.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake! I am always happy to hear that people have been interested in one franchise for ages, to hear that it is the one I like the best makes it even better! If you ever need help feel free to PM me!

11. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum, I know what you mean about Pokémon being a lifelong thing!! :D

12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! That is quite a while to enjoy Pokémon which is super awesome! I hope you really like it here Sal!