Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Best OST in Sun&Moon

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:29 AM

Astralogy
    Astralogy

Detective extraordinaire

• Contributor+
  • 3,971 posts
  • Local Time: 03:56 PM

User's Awards

Sun and Moon had some amazing music, what's your favorite?

For me, I've always been a huge fan of the Vs. Kahuna theme, it starts off really intense, but then switch to a more happy tune, emphasizing the joy that Pokémon battles bring out in a person. Lately Gladion's theme has also really been growing on me though.

gallery_4754_7_89840.png

Get chance and luck

#2 Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:48 AM

karatekid770

User's Awards

I'm a big fan of Guzma's theme and battle theme. It really feels like a boss of the team with how similar they are to the grunt music, but at the same they are different enough to fit his character. Also it's just awesome XD

The Seafolk Village night theme is also one of my favorites, because of how relaxing it is. Adds to the atmosphere of the place quite well too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks to anyone who made a graphic for me :D

Cyndaquil Adoptable Butterfree Adoptable Shiny Magikarp Adoptable Bellossom Adoptable Volcarona Adoptable Torchic Adoptable

#3 Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:31 AM

Achromatic
    Achromatic

Wimpod Hugger

• Super Moderator
  • 8,845 posts
  • Local Time: 02:56 PM

User's Awards

Listen to this! It's too good. I honestly don't really remember most of the Sun & Moon OST so I don't feel it was too impressive but this theme. omfg.

Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

wimpod.gif

click wimpod to visit my twitter!

#4 Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:58 AM

Karzarill
    Karzarill

Dark Sea Wyvern

• Contributor+
  • 1,789 posts
  • Local Time: 03:56 PM

User's Awards

My favorite have to be the Solgaloe/Lunala/Necrozma theme. I'm not really sure why I like it so much I guess is just right up my alley.

Skarmory Adoptable Raikou Adoptable Nidoqueen Adoptable Shiny Nidoqueen Adoptable Shiny Raikou Adoptable Shiny Skarmory Adoptable

roflbot_8.jpg

#5 Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:42 AM

Nate
    Nate

AEROSMITH

• 2,696 posts
  • Local Time: 09:56 AM

User's Awards

Gladion's theme is by far my favorite. It's the song I use during battles 75% of the time. Gladion is also my favorite character in Sun/Moon so it makes sense that his theme is also my favorite.

Posted Image

#6 Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

Shadria
    Shadria

Tuber

• 48 posts
  • Local Time: 08:56 AM

All of Lillie's themes, hands down. 

#7 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:27 AM

Dusty
    Dusty

T̡͘̕͠͏̥̩͕̤̟̮͈̤͎̮̞̹͕͇͎͖̮̥̺ừ̖̪̫̣̳͈̝̰̭̕͜ŕ̡͇̭̳͎͍̦̝͚͇̻̫̤̞͚̭̪̰͔̟͜͝n̵̷̨͉̫͚̘͚͈̳͚̟̮̱̘͔͓̲

• 742 posts
  • Local Time: 10:56 AM

User's Awards

You know out of all of it my favorite is just the regular old trainer battle music. It fits a battle perfectly and the guitar is greeat.

I'd also like to take this time to say that the Elite 4 battle music this generation is terrible and sounds like a friggin' mess. Thought my 3DS speakers were getting shot for a second when I first heard that shit.

v4yp39.png

#8 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:53 AM

IceyEmmy
    IceyEmmy

Swimmer

• 56 posts

User's Awards

I have to say I'm pretty split between Gladion's theme/battle theme, and Guzma's theme/battle theme.

Though, Gladion's theme/battle theme wins me over because it has subtle hints of the first pmd games' music.

HMOk5zi.png

Wanna ask me stuff? Ask me here: http://lakevalor.net...mmy-do-it-here/

Wanna see my art? Look at it here: http://lakevalor.net...-emmys-artwork/

#9 Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

Tmo
    Tmo

Tuber

• 46 posts

User's Awards

Regularly: Apparel Shop Music 

For battles: My Friend Hau

#10 Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:22 AM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 1,066 posts
  • Local Time: 06:56 AM

User's Awards

I love the Guzma theme and the Team Skull grunt theme though I really liked the Melemele music, like right after you exit your house, it feels so calming and peaceful.

Azelf Adoptable Darkrai Adoptable Pikachu Adoptable Shiny Mudkip Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

vEvh1VY.pngvSKkwCI.pngooTiWsi.png

#11 Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:04 AM

Fizzysoda
    Fizzysoda

Pokémon Professor

• 1,276 posts
  • Local Time: 09:56 PM

User's Awards

tbh I was kinda disappointed with S/M's music. They're not bad, just... meh. BUT I do find a few of them pretty catchy to listen to like for example vs Plumeria, vs Gladion, and that one battle music for Ultra Beasts

Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Oshawott Adoptable Piplup Adoptable Shiny Noibat Adoptable Shiny Rayquaza Adoptable

#12 Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:04 AM

UnstoppableGamer

I personally loved the champion theme most. Kinda predictable, but come on it's just epic!

Floatzel Adoptable

How do I signature!?

Anyway, here's my fanfic

#13 Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

SkittleBox
    SkittleBox

Fanfiction Writer

• 55 posts
  • Local Time: 08:56 AM

For me, it has to be Malie City's nighttime music. I'm weak for flute (considering it's the instrument I play), and the music box that matches its melody makes it so relaxing.

For battles, the Kahuna theme and Gladion's theme are great. Both of Lusamine's themes are awesome as well.

"I should probably be writing that Sun and Moon fanfiction rather than wasting my time on these forums." ~SkittleBox, everyday of her life.

Questions?

#14 Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

Achromatic
    Achromatic

Wimpod Hugger

• Super Moderator
  • 8,845 posts
  • Local Time: 02:56 PM

User's Awards

Another fantastic one. Really brings back the 'ol nostalgia.

Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

wimpod.gif

click wimpod to visit my twitter!

#15 Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

Erza Scarlet
    Erza Scarlet

The Knight

• Contributor+
  • 1,886 posts

User's Awards

I like Guzmas battle music! But the elite four battle music is cool too.

Jirachi Adoptable

mYrOpMa.png

Ask a cute dragon • 

#16 Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:07 PM

TripleAAABattery
    TripleAAABattery

Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

• Contributor+
  • 485 posts

User's Awards

When it comes to battles, there are a lot of winners. Gladion's theme is always great, and the E4 theme is intense, but for some reason I'm kind of drawn to the theme of the Totems. I guess I like that it captures that feel of fighting a superpower'd version of a pokemon.

HCQus9r.png
You dont wait for the perfect moment. You  MAKE it the perfect moment.

The claimer of Samurott, Klefki, and Gastrodon .u.

#17 Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:46 AM

✯Ho-OhLugia✯

User's Awards

Where can I even begin? The entire soundtrack of Pokemon Sun and Moon is simply stunning and beautiful in my opinion! Ah, I can't even chose a favourite, but in my top ten list include the Island Kahuna theme, Elite Four Theme, every battle theme, Seafolk Village theme, Route 4, Mount Lanakila, Victory Road, and this:

Best theme ever.

iH4Hm6f.png           

qZ7qd7G.gifLTi1XUr.jpgeezSPWn.gif

Ask us a question! Click here!

We are the heroes of Light and Dark! Of Truth and Ideals! Together, we make a perfect world!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users