1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Best OST in Sun&Moon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Sun and Moon had some amazing music, what's your favorite?

For me, I've always been a huge fan of the Vs. Kahuna theme, it starts off really intense, but then switch to a more happy tune, emphasizing the joy that Pokémon battles bring out in a person. Lately Gladion's theme has also really been growing on me though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I'm a big fan of Guzma's theme and battle theme. It really feels like a boss of the team with how similar they are to the grunt music, but at the same they are different enough to fit his character. Also it's just awesome xD

The Seafolk Village night theme is also one of my favorites, because of how relaxing it is. Adds to the atmosphere of the place quite well too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B1ApYpepvY

Listen to this! It's too good. I honestly don't really remember most of the Sun & Moon OST so I don't feel it was too impressive but this theme. omfg.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My favorite have to be the Solgaloe/Lunala/Necrozma theme. I'm not really sure why I like it so much I guess is just right up my alley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEGWlVMkZs

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Gladion's theme is by far my favorite. It's the song I use during battles 75% of the time. Gladion is also my favorite character in Sun/Moon so it makes sense that his theme is also my favorite.

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    All of Lillie's themes, hands down.

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    You know out of all of it my favorite is just the regular old trainer battle music. It fits a battle perfectly and the guitar is greeat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwI02CpAod8

I'd also like to take this time to say that the Elite 4 battle music this generation is terrible and sounds like a friggin' mess. Thought my 3DS speakers were getting shot for a second when I first heard that shit.

8. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    I have to say I'm pretty split between Gladion's theme/battle theme, and Guzma's theme/battle theme.

Though, Gladion's theme/battle theme wins me over because it has subtle hints of the first pmd games' music.

9. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    Regularly: Apparel Shop Music

For battles: My Friend Hau

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love the Guzma theme and the Team Skull grunt theme though I really liked the Melemele music, like right after you exit your house, it feels so calming and peaceful.

11. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    tbh I was kinda disappointed with S/M's music. They're not bad, just... meh. BUT I do find a few of them pretty catchy to listen to like for example vs Plumeria, vs Gladion, and that one battle music for Ultra Beasts

JadeFox likes this.
  12. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I personally loved the champion theme most. Kinda predictable, but come on it's just epic!

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    For me, it has to be Malie City's nighttime music. I'm weak for flute (considering it's the instrument I play), and the music box that matches its melody makes it so relaxing.

For battles, the Kahuna theme and Gladion's theme are great. Both of Lusamine's themes are awesome as well.

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOene8nLWn4

Another fantastic one. Really brings back the 'ol nostalgia.

JadeFox likes this.
  15. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I like Guzmas battle music! But the elite four battle music is cool too.

16. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    When it comes to battles, there are a lot of winners. Gladion's theme is always great, and the E4 theme is intense, but for some reason I'm kind of drawn to the theme of the Totems. I guess I like that it captures that feel of fighting a superpower'd version of a Pokémon.

17. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Where can I even begin? The entire soundtrack of Pokémon Sun and Moon is simply stunning and beautiful in my opinion! Ah, I can't even chose a favourite, but in my top ten list include the Island Kahuna theme, Elite Four Theme, every battle theme, Seafolk Village theme, Route 4, Mount Lanakila, Victory Road, and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZ7gllxeZs

Best theme ever.

JadeFox likes this.
  18. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    The title theme! I love it...it's just so beautiful and feels...Hawaii! I also love how they use it in the anime. I also love how the game and anime have the same soundtracks. :) <3 [3D='lunala']

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLeswEHb7g0

19. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Gladion's, the Ultra Beast, and Kahuna battle themes are so nice to the ears.

20. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    The best OST I Find from Sun and Moon are the island guardians and The mother beast battle theme. *types this while having a dog on her lap*