1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    Let's get the adventure going--sign ups will still be open if someone wants to join in.

The sun shone down of a majestic idol academy somewhere in Kanto, where throngs of aspiring idols both male and female listened to the chief idol and principal welcome them. "...By coming here today, you will learn more than just how to dance around in cute costumes and sing..." Giggles went up at this. "You'll learn how to find your own unique voice as an idol, and make friends and memories that will last a lifetime."

She smiled. "So on behalf of all of us here at Rainbow Idol Academy...welcome."

Cheers filled the air as party poppers went off and confetti rained down on the grass before orderly lines began forming to receive their Superstar Pendants and be shown to their Closets, where the students would live while pursuing their idol studies.

A black haired boy sighed nostalgically before toying with the red pendant he wore. "Seems like only yesterday you were one of those aspiring idols, Serena."

"Yeah--I can't wait to see what this year's class brings." a blonde haired girl agreed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    It was one of THESE days for me and Marco. The sun was shining, birds were singing, everyone was smiling, i was about to fall asleep, and my Hariyama was about to faint because of the intense heat.
    "Don't worry Marco. It'll be over soon."
    I tried to comfort him, but he just gave me this look of jealousy. Yeah. It truely was a bad day for any Pokémon of Marco's caliber.
    "Here, maybe this will help."
    I took my hat of my head and somehow put it on Marco's head. I was hoping it'll help a bit.

I always thought, that on the ceremony of beggining of school, weather should be gloomy. I mean, you go back to school, to learning! Beggining of holidays. THAT'S when there should be a sunny weather! Oh well. It's not, like i can do something about it. Suddenly, i saw movement.
    "Maybe we are going inside the school already!"
    I said. But unfortuneatly, no, the big queue was forming for something. I looked at Marco, his eyes were wide open at the sight of this line.
    "I'm afraid we will have to stand in this queue for a while."
    We stood for around half an hour, and finnaly, i got my pendant. It was a black flint. I was really happy. Flint, even if it's a very common rock, is my favourite mineral! We were said, that someone is going to lead us to our room, so we stood there and waited...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    Tour guides were waiting at the front of the line to show students to their Closets. They would show the students how to invoke the pendants to take them there, and disappear in an appropriately colored flash of light to Arceus knew where--at least to those still in line.

Among the idols welcoming the new students to the academy was the idol unit Miracolore--four best friends who were a dual threat in both music and acting.

The leader of the group, Brock, was known far and wide for his storytelling and music, but also an equally capable voice actor as well. He had started out with some bit parts and cameos, before getting his big break by voicing the Lucario idol Aaron Steele in the movie "Poketopia". That was quickly followed by his best known role--voicing and providing the drums for Midorichou, a major character in the TV show "Legendary Idol Kochou"

On campus, he was the chief Performance teacher, although both he and fellow idol Ash would often speak to actors about voice acting

Ash was the energetic member of the group--skilled with wind instruments, singing and voice acting. His best known role was the title character of "Legendary Idol Kochou", but he was happy to play any heroic or comic role, making him the one to call for voicing heroes and goofy characters.

On campus, he taught vocal classes and gave private lessons to those interested in playing flutes or the trumpet. He was never without Tintri, his faithful Pikachu, who was observing the crowd of students from his master's shoulder.

Misty was often the group's media representative, but onstage, she sang as well as playing piano and her beloved fiddle, which often made an appearance when a song had a contry or folk flare, or a rock take on a session tune.

On campus, she taught the communication classes, as well as offering private piano and fiddle lessons to any who wished to learn.

Serena was Ash's best friend, but even though she had her own unique voice, her friend was still a deep influence on her style. Her favorite part of performing was the dancing, with the press often raving on her agility and skill. She had also be trying out voice acting, although she had yet to land a major role.

On campus, she taught dance classes, and gave one on one dance lessons to any that wanted it or needed it.

For the moment, her faithful Braxien Krystal was by her side, looking out the crowds.

4. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Hmm... i think the guides are here..."
    I said to Marco, and approached them.
    "Excuse me? Are you the guides?"
    I asked them

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Not far from the campus a pink haired girl with a pachirisu on her head ran towards the gate. "Wait up" she screamed . Running over the ground bumping into other students. She fell down anf looked around. Seeing she is far from late. Both of them sighed in relief from off the ground. Lookig around seeing tons of students. She gasped for air wanting to have some water. Pachi looked around for it also

6. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I've noticed, that a girl just tripped. Me and Marco walked up to her.
    "Are you ok?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    She looked up. 'Yeah I am okay.' she smiled. SHe stood up and dusted her clothes off. 'So whats is your name?' The girl smiled at him, maybe a little to big for a smile. Pachi had already ran towards the Hariyama, and jumped on his head.

8. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    As always, i tipped my fedora and offered a handshake
    "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Wilma."
    I said with a wide grin. I pointed at my Hariyama.
    "And this big fella is Marco"
    I looked at him. He looked at a Pachirisu, and gave it a gentle pat on a back.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="HerbZ"] @[member="Shady Pirate"]

Some guides saw the girl tumble to the ground, and her Parchirisu panic. They rushed over and helped the girl up.

"Krystal, take this to that girl." Serena instructed Krystal, giving the Braxien a bottle of water.

[Right away!] Krystal replied, and hurried over to where two guides were tending to the girl. [Are you okay?] she asked, offering the water to the girl.

10. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I've noticed, that tour guides just came up to the girl.
    "Don't worry, nothing bad happened to her and her Pokémon."
    I said to them with a smile, that probably made me look even more drunk

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="HerbZ"]

"That's good." a guide smiled as she watched Krystal hurry to the girl's side with water.

"Stay with the girl while I take this girl to her Closet." the guide told her partner before addressing Wilma again. "Did you notice the pendant you received? This will allow you to go anywhere on campus and change into costumes in the blink of an eye. For now, just tell it 'Agate Superstar, take me home!'"

12. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I looked confused at the tour guide. After a while i whispered to Marco.
    "M - Marco? I think i'm having a heat stroke. Or a fatamorgana"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    She took the bottle and gladly drank for it, the other part she gave to Pachi who was now sitting back on the ground. Before answering her self or even introduce her. She saw that Wilma was distracted. She did hear somethng about a pendant. 'Where to get those?' she wondered, seeing a couple of lines

14. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I shook my head, trying to go back to senses. I looked at the girl, that looked at my pendant and than at the queues
    "Do you see this queue? There is a stand where they give you your pendants."

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="HerbZ"]

A Braxien arrived with another bottle of water. [Here you go.] she smiled--she noticed the girl was sweating profusely as some guides arrived to take her and her Hariyama somewhere cool.

She hurried back to her master's side. I could get used to being a delivery-mon! she smiled as Serena sent her out into the crowd to deliver more water to those that needed it. The boys were nearby, opening more water cases to replenish their supply.

16. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    At last! The guides led me and Marco inside the school, where it was colder than on the outside. Both me and Marco felt really relieved. I mean, if i fainted, it wouldn't be a big of a problem, but if Marco fainted, well, let's say, that it isn't easy to pick up something that weights over 200 kg.
    "Thank you for that."
    I said to the guide.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The girl nodded and went to stand in line, as Pachi who had climde back on her head, looked over the crowd. 'Well?' she asked
    Pachi made a move from it is gonna take sometime

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="Shady Pirate"]

Luckily, the line moved quickly, and before long, it was Mel's turn in line.

The registrar gave Mel a box with her pendant inside. "Here you go--a guide will teach you how to use it." she explained.

19. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I stood in the hall.
    "Sooo... What now?"
    I said to Marco. He only showed me the "i dunno" gesture.
    "Great."

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="HerbZ"]

"Did you notice the pendant you received?" the guide asked. "This will allow you to go anywhere on campus and change into costumes in the blink of an eye. For now, just tell it 'Agate Superstar, take me home!'"