Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo
Pokémon

Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (IC thread

Pokemon magical idol

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

WavePearl
    WavePearl

VIP

• Contributor
  • 1,890 posts
  • Local Time: 09:24 AM

User's Awards

(How much of that was true, and what did Wilma make up?)

The Pokemon Anime Remix Project:

Pokemon Moonlight Silver--A re-imagining of Johto, without all the filler.
Pokemon Island Sun--a live episode by episode remix of the Alola arc as it airs, done as a collection of letters

#122 Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:08 AM

HerbZ
    HerbZ

Sailor

• 85 posts
  • Local Time: 04:24 PM

(Only two. Well, maybe one of them somewhere in the middle possibly maybe be kinda true, but not really)

overdrive_by_astra321123-datoglg.gif

#123 Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

WavePearl
    WavePearl

VIP

• Contributor
  • 1,890 posts

User's Awards

(we'll wait for the others to fill in their cards before we go on)

Pokemon Island Sun--a live episode by episode remix of the Alola arc as it airs, done as a collection of letters

#124 Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:27 PM

122 Generation

Receiving an index card was partly what Martine needed to get her mind off the Vulpixes. She took out her mechanical pencil and began to write as instructed.

Salut! Je suis Martine.

I come from a city from Kalos called Relifac-le-Haut, but otherwise you would probably know it as Cyllage City. For me, I want to be an awesome guitarist wherever and whenever! I'm just hoping that the path I take will not only sharpen my skills with the guitar, but also because I have a huge financial debt to repay. But that's another story! Now, for something interesting about me, I would take a glass of sirop de grenadine any day! (Grenadine happens to be my name, you know!) I own super-high-end guitars which I play pretty often. And, in my spare time, I like to irritate my boss into finding a girlfriend. Ha! He's always holed up in his office, and he won't be 24 forever!

#125 Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

WavePearl
    WavePearl

VIP

• Contributor
  • 1,890 posts

User's Awards

The Vulpixes romped in their enclosure as the students worked. Yuki batted at the wires, trying to get Brock's attention as he neared the back rows.

"I'll let you two out later, okay?" Yuki slumped to the floor--"later" seemed like forever.

#126 Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:39 AM

~Seeker Of Shadows~

User's Awards

Mel looked at the card. What to write. She thought.

Im melissa and I want to be a singer."

She put her pen down. She was bad at writing things down. No clue what to write. Looking around class seeing the vulpix did help with thinking of lyrics for maybe a song. She never wrote songs on paper it was all in her head.

(Sorry for the late response)

Phantump Adoptable Pachirisu Adoptable

TPHOwDK.png

Thnx to @LostSpirit and @BlazingInfernape@Erza

X4u8jkO.png

#127 Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

WavePearl
    WavePearl

VIP

• Contributor
  • 1,890 posts

User's Awards

The Vulpixes noticed Mel thinking of what to write. What was she writing? A story? A song, as their master loved to do?

Both of them had been in Brock's music studio many times, and the sheer number of instruments and tech gear was amazing. Of course, Brock would only let them romp on the piano, but even that was exhilarating to the small Pokemon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users