1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nice to meet you!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by TheSignOfLibra, Jan 10, 2017.

1. TheSignOfLibra

TheSignOfLibra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Hello, my name is Libra, and I've just joined here. I'm a Pokémon fanfic writer on fanfiction.net, if you want to see my stuff just look up my username on here! Hope to see you both here and there!

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in Libra, it's fantastic to have you here! You should definitely head on over to our Literature Library section and share some of your works - I'd love to read what you have to offer!

Have a great stay. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the site, great to hear you have a creative passion :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TheSignOfLibra

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Thanks! I'll check out that place you mentioned, Achromatic.

5. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Hi Libra, welcome to Lake Valor! Glad to have you join us. :D

If you're up to it, you should definitely share your stories in our Literature Library forum, like Achromatic mentioned (just remember to post the stories themselves and just the link). I'm sure those of us who frequent that forum would love to read it. We also loads of other forums you may want to check out, but I'll leave that for you to explore. ;)

See you around, hope you enjoy your stay!

6. TheSignOfLibra

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Also, can I make a shop where I can write short stories for people for PokePoints? Or is that not allowed?

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there TheSignofLibra, Welcome to Lake Valor! You can totally sell stories on the market place for PP, all talents are welcome there, as are ig Pokémon and items if you are into the games!

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Libra? As in the Scales, or just about books? I assume it's the former, given your username. I'd be curious to know why you picked that name over something else.

Many of my compatriots have already beat me to the punch in directing you to where you'd like to be, though I can add on that you're always free to ask any questions of us and we'll be glad to help out and answer. Please, do enjoy yourself.

9. TheSignOfLibra

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Actually, it's the Scales. I just match my sign mostly when it comes to making decisions and weighing people's arguments. Plus, it sounds cool.

10. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Hullo and welcome fellow Libra. Enjoy your stay.

11. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Yo! Awesome to see you decided to join us, our library is in need of some great fanfiction tbh. What kinds of stuff do you write? I'd love to see. Is Delcatty your favorite Pokémon?
    I'm Shiro, LV's Designer and Super Moderator, so if you have any questions I'm here for you! I love to draw and sleep haha. Hope you're doing okay today!

12. TheSignOfLibra

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Yeah, I love Skitty and Delcatty. I'm a cat person. I'm currently writing a story called A True Bond, and Kalos King I may continue if more people want to hear more. Here's my fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~thesignoflibra