1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inking Pens

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Cadbberry, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    When I ink a drawing I have tried ball point pens, drawing pens, etc. I have not been satisfied with many pens when I am outlining and inking in a drawing. Even the proper pens you should use like Micron drawing pens have disappointed me. So after trying so many pens I found the brand I liked with the smoothest lines was a common pen you see at schools. Pilot Gel Pens! They have very pigmented inks and smooth lines, they fit very comfortably in your hands. They are also very inexpensive compared to real drawing pens and contain more ink! They also don't have that purple pigment you get with normal capped pens. They are also more common in stores as they are normal writing pens you may get from Walmart making them more accessible. What kind of pens do you use and what have you found not to work for you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I love drawing with pens! To be honest, I'm not at all picky with the pens I use, just as long as I'm using one. Any pen at my disposal I will use. But my favourites include the Faber Castell Pitt Manga sets, since they have been very essential to me ever since I started drawing. They are very smooth, last long and come in a variety of sizes. They are really good for tapering. As for normal pens, I like to doodle (and sometimes make proper drawings) with Artline, Bic or Stabilo ball point/ felt tip. They rarely leave ink blotches and are very comfortable to use.

I agree with one thing you said, Cad! Pens you can find everyday are still great for using in an artwork!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...