1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hikari's Questionnaires

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Hikari, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you want to ask me anything, don't be afraid to ask! I would love to answer any questions you'll have. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    How do you get inspired to write?
    What do you use when you draw?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hikari likes this.
  3. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Me, I get inspired by my imagination (and the TV shows and video games I watch and play). When I watch a show or play a game, sometimes I can't help but wonder what would happen if worlds of different origins collided into one. My favorite kind of stories to write are crossovers, though I do have one exception, and that's Kingdom Hearts, because I can add different worlds with ease. My mind just sometimes runs on its own and makes its own kind of story. Mostly during school for some reason... ;)

To draw, I prefer a pencil. Actually, a #2 pencil, not the lead ones. The lead ones break too easily, so a normal pencil is best for me.

4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Canned fish: is it tasty snack or just cat scraps?

What's your least favorite Pokémon and why don't you like it?

5. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    To be honest, I don't like the taste of fish period. It always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Either way, I've never tried canned fish, and I probably won't ever...

My least favorite Pokémon? I like most Pokémon, but there are definitely some exceptions.

I guess it would have to be Jynx. Or that new colorful fish Pokémon with the large lips... *shudder* They are just so strange and they aren't really the best (in my opinion). There looks don't appeal to me at all, really. And they are single evolutions, though I don't really have much against them.

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    How has your experience been so far at Lake Valor?

What gaming consoles do you own?

What is your favourite dessert?

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Do you often remember your dreams, or do you usually forget?

What was your starter Pokémon in the first game you played, first time you played?

8. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My experience here has been pretty great! You all are pretty nice. I still haven't explored the whole place though, haha. So large!

I own a 3DSXL, PSP, PS4, Game Boy Advance, DSiXL, I guess I could say PC... and that's it.

My favorite dessert? Gosh, that's a really hard one, good question. Hmm..if I had to choose one it would have to be Cookies and Cream ice cream.
    It's a 50-50 for me. Sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't. Once I had a dream where I used a jetpack, heh.

Since the first game I played was Black, I'll say that my first stater was Oshawott. I started playing Pokémon when I was...Maybe 7 or 8? I can't be sure....Maybe 9. Pokémon Black is still one of my favorite games though. :)

9. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Which starter do you usually go for?

Grass? Fire? Water?

Hikari likes this.
  10. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Well, it differs. It is mostly grass or water, and occasionally fire too. Whichever one I like the most. :D In Moon, I chose Popplio. XD

11. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What's the saltiest thing you've ever eaten?

Where's the beef?

Have you ever been hurt by an animal?

12. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The saltiest thing? Hm...I may have had some chips that just had a lot of salt...Can't recall...

Where's the beef...? Um, a cow. Moo.

Yes, I have. By my cat, though I don't think by much else...A bee, wasp....oh, and a stingray. ^_^

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What size of shoes do you normally wear?

:: What kind of ringtone do you have?

:: Have you ever gotten into a fight with an inanimate object smaller than a child, and lost?

14. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Size shoes? Haha...I never know what size my shoes are. ^^' Well, maybe it's 7...I dunno. Somewhere around there.

Ringtone? I hate the default ringtones the iPhone has...I'm hoping I can get a song from a video game as my ringtone instead, but I don't have any cash for it. So for now, just a simple ringtone.

Hm...that is a strange, yet creative question. I like it! :)

To answer though, I'd say...technically, yes. I think I wa pretending, and I was a little kid...Or isn't a plastic sword an inanimate object? I lost to it. But then again, my brother was using it to hit me so... *shrug* I dunno.

15. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you like camping?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how cute is Hau?

Can you describe your eyes in the dreamiest way possible for me? (Lol I dunno don't ask)

Hikari likes this.
  16. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Haven't really gone camping, but I loved the one time I did.

Hahaha...*blush* Um...7...? I dunno...

Lol. They are a beautiful, warm chocolate color that sparkle in the light. :P

17. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Have you ever had a lucid dream?, would you consider it?

What is your motivation to keep on writing fanfiction, even when no one seems to take the time to read and tell what they think?

Hikari likes this.
  18. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Nope. Never. Everything always feels so real, even though it isn't possible most of the time...

Hm...well I think the reviews, PMs, and favorites I get for my stories. They always inspire me, and when I sometimes reply to reviews, the reviewer sometimes PMs me back, and we have a nice (and sometimes hilarious) discussion for that story. So I guess that's what inspires me... ^_^

19. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Have you felt what it felt like for all your hard work to go into your FF that a day or even a few days after when you look at the favourites/follow and reviews not to have not excaladed?, felt that?, how would you get out of that, how would anyone?

Hikari likes this.
  20. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    That is a great question. Well...maybe just my own imagination. I still like to imagine what can happen, and my friends support me as well. When I look at the amount of follows I have, no matter how small I think, "These people are just waiting for me to update. They like the story enough to do so." It's always fun to write stories like what I write. :)