1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Meal Sizes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
?

How much do you eat for breakfast?

1. Small portions

33.3%
  2. Serving size usually

22.2%
  3. Lots o food

11.1%
  4. No Breakfast

33.3%
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    You know I kind of wonder, what is the size of all yalls meals? What does a typical breakfast, lunch, and dinner look like for you all? What does it normally consist of? Is there any reason for this diet?

Me personally, if left to my own devices I will wake up and have something small for breakfast. A meal replacement or some eggs. Just enoigh food to kickstart me for the day. Lunch will usually take place at work, and that is normally some sort of leftover (usually soup) or a frozen meal from the store. I'm normally snacking at breaks, so I can get through my day with ease. If I am going to eat big, it's at dinner. Either my parents have made something good, or I'm makin something found around the house. I get my calories in for a growing boy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Ehe... Does eating till you have stomach pain qualify as lots of food...? Because that happens to me after dinner like once every one or two weeks :sweat: People have joked that there's a black hole in my stomach xD

For breakfast and lunch I usually get a combined three sandwiches and then a few little things here and there, nothing unusual... but once dinner comes around and it's something I like, oh boy it's gonna take a while to satisfy my hunger xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I never eat 3 times a day, but for the times I may eat these meals I'll just have cereal for breakfast, some more food for lunch and the most at dinner ^^

4. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I usually have healthy breakfasts to stimulate my energy production. Sometimes I have snacks afterwards. During weekends and holidays, I always have moderate to big sized lunches and very small dinners. This is swapped during school days, where I starve during school (because I have breakfast early, and our first lunch break isn't until five hours later, and from our second lunch break to home is usually another five to six hours).

I always have cereal for breakfast followed by some fruit, usually an apple and grapes. Sometimes I will have rockmelons or whatever suits my fancy. Lunch is usually grandma's cooking, or on weekends, my favourite casual restaurant, Sizzler! They have the best toast, guys. When I do not feel like eating, or I arrive home late, I have cereal again, for dinner, but it's grandmother's food again. On several occasions I have the same thing for lunch and for dinner.

5. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    You and I should get into an eating competition sometime B)

As for myself, I tend to eat snacks throughout the day, and one very large meal later (around 5-7pm depending). I still eat probably 3-4k calories each day, though.

Butternut likes this.
  6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I try to eat whenever I can, but I usually don't have breakfast do to waking up at 6:30 AM and having to leave the house at 6:45. It's not exactly ideal with time constraints. Then, I eat lunch at maybe 4:30 PM after school? My school doesn't exactly have vegetarian friendly meals and since I don't even have the time in the morning to prepare a lunch, I tend to wait I get home. Binge-eat. Not good for me, but I still do it. Then, dinner, and I just eat a decent amount to suffice my belly.