1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hunted- Sign Ups and Discussion

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by TheSignOfLibra, Jan 11, 2017.

1. TheSignOfLibra

TheSignOfLibra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Hunted is where a Delcatty named Alex is currently being chased by Pokémon smugglers after escaping their hideout. She is determined to save her little sister, a Skitty named Zoe, and the rest of the trapped Pokémon from them. With help from allies she meets and constant danger, can she pull it off?

This is the sign up, see form below. Link to the roleplay thread will be added.

Name:

Species:

Level:

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

Roleplay:
    http://lakevalor.net/topic/15984-hunted-roleplay/

2. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Name: Marsha
    Species: Vulpix
    Level: 15
    Personality: As a wild Pokémon, Marsha is not afraid to get defensive and even attack if necessary. She's independent but always considers a temporary alliance. Very protective, Marsha has an attachment problem and therefore tries to distance herself from most people. She's very vain and wants desperately to evolve into a Ninetails so she can be tough and beautiful.
    Appearance: Her hair is a brown-tan and very thin but taken care of well. She has a general ragtag look about her, but it radiates toughness more than weakness, as her six tails are in excellent condition, the tuft of hair on her forehead curly and soft.
    Other: None

(by the way, please do let me know if I'm doing anything wrong. I'm an experienced roleplayer but the rules and etiquette change site by site.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Name: Dean
    Species: Psyduck
    Level: 16
    Personality: Dean is an interesting type. He's very sarcastic and has a very dry based sense of humor. He's optimistic, but he also is pessimistic when he hasn't eaten anything in a while. He'll always take a hug from anyone and he'll help anyone if they ask. He is somewhat introverted though.
    Appearance: He is a yellow Psyduck that has three strands of black hair on top of his head.
    Other: He loves Oran Berries and he has an older brother named Dave who is a Golduck

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Name: Ian
    Species: Typloshion
    Level: 37
    Personality: A kind or even to kind for himself. He stands up for his friends and his looks may look like he is an hard Pokémon to get around with. However do not mess with him or even make fun of. That way he can be seriously mad at anyone and loses control.
    It once happened as a cyndaquil.
    Appearance: even though Ian isn't a shiny one, he still has features that look like one
    Other: He scared of Water Pokémon

5. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Name: Ico

Species: Graveler

Level: 30

Personality: Kind, helpful, childish, cocky, easily gives up.

Appearance:Ico is a bit taller and heavier than most of the Gravelers. His eyes are also lightly bigger, giving him an appearance of an innocent child.

Other: Afraid of water.

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Name: Jax

Species: Shinx

Level: 14

Personality: Optimistic, inventive, out going, kind, helpful.

Appearance: He looks like a normal Shinx, although he wears his signature pair of goggles around his neck.

Other: He loves all types of food, and doesn't like bugs.

7. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    ((I realize the OP is no longer active, but we can still continue, yeah?? ))

Name: Norman 'Eeks.'
    Species: Rotom, normal form
    Level: 31
    Personality: Eeks is naive and mischievous, suggesting that, despite his level, Eeks is a child. He enjoys playing practical jokes on others and is quite rambunctious and loud. Definitely a crybaby when he's unable to accomplish something. Often throws temper tantrums, albeit he tries to make friends by attempting to be helpful.
    Appearance: That of a normal Rotom, albeit slightly larger. One of his eyes is dimmer than the other, and often flickers between being bright and dim.
    Other: Albeit his name is Norman, he prefers to go by 'Eeks.' That is the first sound a human ever made towards him when he jumped out of an abandoned home's old television set. He has a distaste for humans due to them always trying to move into the home he resides in.
    ---

Name: Ezra
    Species: Honchkrow
    Level: 54
    Personality: He's essentially an old, wise man. Sometimes he makes poor dad jokes and complains about his joints aching. He's a whimsical fellow, often using dry humor to lighten the mood of a situation. He is well-mannered and deeply loyal to those he becomes close with. Often takes on a fatherly role to younger Pokémon, even if it drives them nuts.
    Appearance: A large Honchkrow. His tail and wing feathers look more purple than red, like on a regular Honchkrow. Not only that, but a feather atop his head is also a deep shade of purple.
    Other: Has taken on a sort of 'caretaker' role for Eeks. He follows the child everywhere and teases the small Ghost-type.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Im fine with it. Someone needs to make the thread than

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Can I join ;--;

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Everyone can join. It is only unknown if this rp ever starts

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    It's already started. There's a link in the first post that leads to it.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Okay wasnt awarw of it thnx

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    so i cant join huh? T_T

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    I think ya can join Mist. But I am not the ownet here
    Wanna start a srcond 1x1 than?

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    OFC!! I WUV YOU AND RPS~ @[member="~Seeker Of Shadows~"]

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Wil this ever continue?

17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    I'm not really sure what happened, to be honest. I think I was the last person to respond (?), but I just don't have any idea.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    I checked and it was me :D with my typloshion
    to bad, though