1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Uh... hey

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Drew Blackstone, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I was recommended to join here by Alohaalolan over on fanfiction.net (not sure what they go by here), so uh, I did.

I'm just your average fanfiction writer. I mostly prefer writing one-shots and other relatively short stuff, but I do sometimes write longer fanfics (such as my current project, Me Against The World). I like writing morally gray characters, for no reason other than I find them more interesting. And because younger me was an edgelord

I've been into Pokémon since around the advanced generation, if that's interesting.

That's probably about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D Besides fanfiction we have a lot more things going on over here, so ofc it's interesting to know when you got into Pokémon haha. Anyway I hope you have a great time here, see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We all hope you will enjoy your stay. You can check out or Literature Library and post your own story there as well! Truth is morally gray characters are often more interesting to read about.

The Advanced or 3rd gen was really well done and it managed to keep the series out of the dumps. I started in the time of R/B/Y, so I have been around a long time.

4. TheSignOfLibra

TheSignOfLibra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    Hey Drew! Nice to see you on here! I started yesterday.

5. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the Pokémon forums Drew, hope you have a great time on here

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey Drew, welcome to the site. It's really great to have you here! I definitely would love to see you share your writing with us in the Literature Library when you get the chance. Have a nice day. :)

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Drew! I hope you enjoy the forums and I hope you post your stories! I used to really love the Advanced series, it was where I started watching the series consistently, it was very well written.

8. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum, everyone is very friendly here so you should have plenty of people to ask if you need assistance c: