1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sun and Moon Update 11-1-2017

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    An update has been released for the newest Pokémon games, Sun and Moon. It is mostly a glitch patch update. It is needed to go online and participate in official events in the future. The patch is 296 blocks and will bring your version of the game up to 1.1.

• This patch fixes the previously announced glitch with the moves Z-Parting Shot and Z-Memento on Battle Spot.
    • The glitch in regards to the winner of a game if Rocky Helmet knocks the opponent out when you're knocked out has been fixed.
    • Even if Parting Shot & Memento's glitch has been fixed, they will not be allowed on Battle Spot until Season 2 begins at 04:00 UTC on Tuesday January 17th 2017.
    • It also fixes the glitch where a Pokémon wouldn't learn a move when it evolved such as with Kadabra and Confusion
    • Please not that Battle Videos from Version 1.0 cannot be watched in Version 1.1
    I hope you will have a nice day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Adding onto this, a few Battle Tree AI Pokémon were changed. I don't have a full list, but here are two that I know of:
    Shell Smash Kommo-o (illegal) had Shell Smash replaced with Draco Meteor. It still has white herb.

Salac Berry Hawlucha was replaced with a Pidgeot holding a berry I don't recall the name of.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Talk about redundant, haha. I wonder if there are any more silly ones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    That one actually wasn't too redundant, I'm pretty happy about it. Shell Smash Kommo-o was really dangerous in the Tree, and it was an illegal move because it can't learn it naturally. Draco Meteor is less threatening, though it gets to use it twice.

I don't really get why Hawlucha had a Salac Berry or why it was removed, but abilities in Battle Tree are randomly rolled. So, you can encounter Pokémon with a Flame Orb that you think would have Guts, but they'll have their other ability. For example, I fought a Hariyama with Flame Orb... and Thick Fat.

Regardless of this, Gamefreak seemingly builds these Pokémon with a specific ability in mind... which makes me wonder why Unburden Hawlucha would even need a Salac Berry.

5. EveryVillianIsLemons

PokéPoints:
    ₽14.7
    Why are they making the battle videos from past patches unable to be viewed anymore? This is just like Smash Bros. and how they did it. Oh well.....
    EDIT: Actually I do know why, I just don't like that idea.