1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by POKE, Jan 11, 2017.

1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Uh, hi everyone, I was suggested to come here by Alolaalolan much like Drew blackstone, the site seems to be real fun around and people are nice and friendly.

Im a fanfiction writer on fanfiction.net that loves to write and read private messages

Hope the site stays fun

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hi, welcome to Lake Valor! I hope we will be fun to stay around to as well! It is always nice to see new fanfic writers join up on LV. I hope to see you around on Discord or on the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, it's good to see that you like it here already :D I hope you'll keep enjoying it! And I hope to see you around as well :D

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, POKE! It's fantastic to have you here onboard with us. I definitely think you'd have a great time in our Literature Library section, so be sure to check that out when you can. :)

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there POKE! Welcome to Lake Valor!! is there any genre of story you really like to write?

6. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    Welcome, I hope you have a great time. Its a fun place to be.

7. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum, everyone here is very friendly so you should have a great time :D