1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Little Help With Writing Please?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm writing a Pokémon fic called Pokémon Resonance that's on Fanfiction. Starting after Chapter 10, which will be released in May, I will be releasing the Resonance Chronicles, which are a set of special chapters involving plot relevant characters in Pokémon Resonance. These can range from backstories to things a character does offscreen. The first of these chapters will be back story on Team Solace, a Rescue Team that is introduced in Chapter 10. Ah crud, I gave a spoiler away again. Oh well. Anyway, I started this last year while my laptop was out.

Here's what I've got so far:
    • How Xander and Yuki the Riolu twins were born
    • Why their color schemes are so noticeably different from most Riolu
    • More or less how their egg ended up in a Mystery Dungeon setting
    • A typical a day at the Rescue Guild for them (The Rescue Guild is a guild that trains and teaches Pokémon how to be part of a Rescue Team)
    Now here's where I need help. I need to figure out how the twins ended up becoming a Rescue Team. Obviously by saving some Pokémon. I just need help figuring out how they end up doing just that. Anyone have any suggestions? I plan to release it on the same day as Chapter 10 due to how short the chapter is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    There was a fire in the forest and 1 saved the other

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Maybe they have different color schemes, because their parents were Riolu and some other Pokémon, that could influence their color

4. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    @[member="POKE"] The only forest actually anywhere nearby is actually a Mystery Dungeon called the Jaded Wilds, and Mystery Dungeons were pretty fire resistent when I last checked.

@[member="HerbZ"] Actually, I already had that one covered. Can't say much about it because Spoilers. For now, let's just say that it has something to do with why I picked those names.

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Time for my cliche suggestion! Why not have a villain, if there is one, show up and cause trouble for one reason or another?

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    How about the town gets attacked by Pokémon. Then our heroes try to defend themselves and save Pokémon in the process. They manage to drive away the attackers but not before then kidnap or pokenap a few of the towns members. Our heroes leaves to save the abducted towns members. How does that sound?

7. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I more or less have it covered now. Right now I have the Riolu twins staring down a Venusaur with the odds barely in their favor.