1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Alola from Gamer

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by UnstoppableGamer, Jan 11, 2017.

1. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Salutations everyone! I'm UnstoppableGamer.
    I was told of Lake Valor by Fanfiction.net user Alolaalolan. I thought I might spend some time in the forums and whatnot.
    So...
    I'm a writer and artist. My favorite Pokémon is Haxorus, yet my favorite game is Platinum... and uh... that's it. I hope to enjoy my stay here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in! It sounds to me like you'd really enjoy our Pokémon sections, so you should definitely check those out and see which topics interest you. Have a nice stay! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum c: Platinum was a good game, I remember mining for items in the walls that was good :'D

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome UnstoppableGamer! I loved gen 4, Platinum was really awesome, huge Team Galactic fan! If you need any help getting started here let me know :D I hope you enjoy the forums!

5. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here

6. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    welcome UnstoppableGamer, enjoy your time here :)

I nearly misread it as Gamer from Alola xD

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome to the lake, enjoy your stay

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake of fun, meme's and Pokémon! The Sinnoh Underground was so much fun in DPPt! I remember spending hours with my siblings to get all the traps and items, not to mention stealing flags.

9. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Sup gamer! Hope you enjoy your time here too! Platinum was a great game, I'm so partial to Sinnoh honestly, it's such a beautiful region. Could you show me your art or writing sometime? I'm really interested! If you have any questions, I'd love to help you. Cheers friend!