1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I joined yesterday but I'm introducing myself today

So I'm Arc. I was introduced do this forum by fanfiction.net user AlolaAlolain on my story Judgement Day. I am a Pokémon, Undertale, and Legend of Zelda fan. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time but my first main series was Pokémon White. My favorite Pokémon is Snivy and his evolutions. Snivy was my first Pokémon. First shiny was either the Haxsorus or Dratini in Pokémon White 2. My first random encounter shiny was a dugtrio in Pokémon X.
    Also I need help completing my Pokédex if you want to help let me know

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome into the site! It sounds like you might really enjoy our Pokémon sections, so I highly recommend you check out those when you can. Have a nice stay here. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Awesome, hey @[member="Arc1Dragon"]! I was also brought here by the same author, I believe. They PMed me, actually, but I'm sure it's because they saw Partners of Destiny.

Anyways, nice to officially meet you! :) My first Pokémon game was Black, and my starter was Oshawott, though to be honest, I reset it just to get Snivy. First shiny was a Scatterbug in X.

I'll be fine with the Pokédex, which one are you trying to complete?

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Right now I'm trying to work on the Alolain Dex. Eventually I'll go back to AS and X to finish those and the National Dex. I don't think I'll ever finish the pre gen 6 dexes because they no longer have internet capability

Hikari likes this.
  5. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you can find someone to help with your dex here, although I'm not far in the sun yet so I can't do it myself XD

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forums Arc1dragon! Seems we are a fan of the same series! I am a huge Pokémon and Undertale fan but I have yet to play a LoZ main series game, I read the manga and loved it though! I would love to help you complete your dex, I am sure a lot of other users also have a ton of Pokémon that can help you complete it!

7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to the Pokémon forums, I to was reccomended by Alolaalolan much like you