1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite island Trial

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What is everyone's favorite Island Trial?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Probably the Mimikyu one.

3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Yeah, Acerola trial was great, spooky ghost hunting with camera and that "back room" full of Pikachu stalker drawings and posters made Mimikyu's concept significant. Straightforward but without being boring and every Pokémon game needs some spoops.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I really liked the Fire Trial. The 'Guess the Difference' shots gave me a good laugh that I needed that day.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My favorite was the water trial, it was a tough battle since I didn't have a good type match-up and that alolmamola was a pain in the neck.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    The fire one was hilarious but Lana's might have been my favourite because it was actually really difficult for me. It had been a while since a Pokémon game had really challenged me.

7. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Hm... That's a tough one... I'm going to have to go with Mina's trial. ...What do you mean she doesn't have a trail? Fine, I'll go with Mallow then. If I didn't enjoy the Trial itself, I enjoyed the little scene with the Mallow Special.

8. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Press (A) to Pound

9. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Mina's trial, Flyium Z, Psychium Z, Icuim Z were obviously the best

10. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My favorite Trial was probably the Fire one. Not only was the Totem battle simple for me... Hiker David. That's what made this Trial special.

JadeFox likes this.
  11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Either Acerola's or Kiawe's trials. I had a lot of trouble with Lana's trial, and I couldn't help but laugh at seeing the differences in the Fire Trail. Acerola's trail was fun with the photograph the ghosts.

12. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I liked the Mimikyu one too, it was a little creepy but that's what made it fun. And Mimikyu walking behind Acerola at the end was cool!

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hiker David is the most legendary NPC character. Except Joey.

14. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    MinEggs-ecute was the dragon trial just because of the air it had to it. It felt so... mysterious and sacred. It just felt more important than the others.

15. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Joey's rattata could noscope david's magmar anyday m8 !!!1!

16. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The fire trial because it was hilarious especially the first time I did the trial it gave me a really good laugh totally caught me off guard with the Hiker showing up.

17. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'm in between Kiawe and Acerola because Kiawe you had to laugh at how obvious they were. Then Acerola because the Pokefinder usage was great

18. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i really liked the mimikyu one. it was really spooky the first time i played it, bc i was doing a blind playthrough with basically no idea of what happens in sun/moon lol. so the first time i did it, it really spooked me. plus mimikyu is an adorable lil ghostie.

19. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    And that's what he said.
    Stuck between Acerola and Kiawe as well! 'Come, my fine Hiker!' 'Alola!' And the whole 'find the difference' thing had me ROFL. Acerola? Mimikyu is a bulky badass beastly dragon-slayer with an adorable design. And that shot of Ash and Pikachu made my creepypasta day.
    #MissingNo

20. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I was wondering if anyone actually failed Kiawe's trial? No? Just me? Oh...okay then...
    #MissingNo