1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Hime

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Name: Lyra

Appearance: [​IMG]

Element: Wind

Name: Kyle (Left) and Chris (Right) Note that they are twins

Appearance: [​IMG]

Element: Fire (Kyle) and Water (Chris)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    It was another typical day of high school as Neil woke up and sighed, "Well, time to get started."

He went through his usual morning routine before heading off. Meanwhile, Izy was getting ready as well, her mother asking, "Are all your things packed?" the girl sighing, "Mom, I'm just going to Hell again! It's not a big deal!"

With that, she rolled her eyes and headed out the door.

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Lyra was getting ready for today. Everything was quite peaceful, except for her mother's constant nagging about how late she usually gets up.

"Mom, can you please stop? I'm always sleeping late cause I'm trying my best to study!" Lyra said. However, her mother didn't seem to buy that.

Coming down from the stairs, Lyra was served a delicious breakfast that would give her enough energy for today.

Meanwhile in their house, Kyle and Chris were both getting ready, with Kyle taking a shower.

"Bro, could you get me the towel?" Kyle asked as he was inside the bathroom, in a seemingly commanding tone.

"Why didn't you get it earlier?" Chris said, in a slightly angry tone. However, he did get it for his twin brother.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, everyone was off while a woman by the name of Rei headed toward the school, thinking, 'Well, this is it. Time for my new career to start.'

While running, though, Neil turned toward the big clock located right above the school's entrance. With that distraction, he tripped and flew forward, running into Lyra and knocking her down. Many students stopped what they were doing to stare as the boy pushed himself up, his eyes wide with shock when he noticed his hands were right on top of her shoulders, the boy subconsciously squeezing them.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (So do we get the powers right from the start or do they have to get it first?)

As Lyra was just walking down the hallway of the school to get to their class, everything seemed to be in proper order, until a hot clumsy guy came running through her, knocking her down to the ground. Whispering 'ouch', the boy tried to get up, yet Lyra had just realized that the boy had his hands on her breasts, unconsciously squeezing them. Screaming "KYAAAAAAAA!" in total shock, Lyra pushed the boy away from her, hugging her body, still shaking. "Well, that was quite embarrassing for my f-first day..." Lyra thought.

Noticing what had happened to her friend, Kyle came close to Lyra, tapping her shoulder. "You okay?" Kyle asked Lyra. Lyra gave a small nod.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil stared in horror, wanting to apologize but found himself too nervous and got up, fleeing to the classroom.

(Find them later)

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Lyra, after being disgusted by what had happened, decided to run straight to her classroom. It was pretty cool for her that she's got Kyle and Chris on the same class. Finding a seat, she was offered a seat next to a female classmate. Kyle and Chris also found both of their seats next to each other, much to the latter's delight.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy looked at her briefly before shrugging and turning to her binder. She wanted nothing to do with anyone.

Rei walked to the front of the class and said, "Alright, students, I am Miss Miyaki, but you may call me Rei."

"More like Rei of sunshine, am I right?" one boy whispered as she added, "By the way, even though I'm nineteen, I'm not interested."

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Chris couldn't help but chuckle after the guy said that joke. True, it was really funny that her other name is Rei. Chris is probably also trying to think of a joke, but he couldn't come up with anything. He's got a real tough enemy when it comes to being class clown now.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Rei gave a few lectures before asking, "Hey, students, you didn't see a weird dog on your way to school today, did you?" Neil and Izy both confused by this question as no one seemed to know what she was talking about.

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Lyra, Kyle and Chris who were at their seats, all found themselves confused. Didn't the teacher know that they didn't take the same route to school? Or was she supernatural? Not one of them knows. Lyra decided to keep on copying the lecture without replying, while Kyle and Chris looked at each other, and started writing again.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, class was over as Rei said, "Well, kids, see you all tomorrow," as the people got up to leave, one boy whispering, "Did you see the size of her rack?" another replying, "I know! And those eyes! And just think, she's only two years older than us!"

Izy overheard this and glared at them, growling, "You know, women aren't objects for your amusement!" as one of them sighed, "Oh, so it's wrong for us to fantasize about women and yet you girls can do the same for men and it's A-okay," as Izy retorted, "No! I'm just as opposed to that!" as the two boys looked at one-another and said, "You're weird," before walking off.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Walking outside the classroom like a person should do, Lyra decided to explore the entire building itself. However, she started to feel uncomfortable by all of the eyes that her schoolmates gave her. Girls glare at her, and boys seem to... uh, become perverted. Luckily, Chris was always near her, so he at least lessens the eyes that Lyra had to see.

Meanwhile, Kyle decided to find the Science Lab to check out the new equipment in the school. Everything seemed to be expensive, much to his delight. "These look cool. I wonder when we'll be able to use these in experiments..." Kyle whispered.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    After a few more classes, though, school seemed to come to an end. But just as Neil was headed toward the exit, he noticed Lyra and tensed up, thinking, 'Oh shit! Oh no! Don't let her see you!' only to find nowhere to hide.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    As Lyra was passing by the doors to the hallway, she noticed the guy who squeezed her breasts earlier. She heard him say 'Oh shit! Oh no! Don't let her see you!' Shaking one more time, she finally decided to confront him. Pulling his collar, she dragged him to the wall.

"Why did you trip and fall at me earlier? Was that your plan? Were you trying to be perverted? Well then try to find someone else to take a chance upon cause I'm not letting you get away with that!" Lyra said, in an angry tone. Luckily, both Chris and Kyle were both there. They pulled Lyra away from the boy, letting him free.

"L-let go of me!" Lyra said. She was probably acting like a child, but who cares?

"Calm down Lyra!" Kyle said as he was holding her left wrist.

"Yeah, sorry about that. She's pretty... I dunno, shy?" Chris said. "Hey! You're not getting out from this!" Chris added as he was trying to suppress Lyra's rage.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil trembled and uttered, "You call that shy?" while thinking, 'I almost died on my first day of the school year. Oh god.'

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "She can be quite a monster when you, uh, become a perv" Kyle said in a low tone.

"I won't hesitate to murder you if that happens aga-" Lyra said, but she was unable to finish her sentence because Chris covered her mouth. She tried to kick Neil several times, but he was too far away for her to reach.

"Uh, yeah, please excuse our, uh, monstrous and murderous friend over here" Chris said. Kyle then nodded, and Chris nodded as well. They tried to pull her backwards to try and get away, but Lyra was quite persistent. She tried her best not to budge.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    However, just as they exited, a low growl could be heard nearby. Neil blinked and uttered, "Did anyone else just hear that?"

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "You mean that growl? Uh, yeah, just a few seconds ago. What about it?" Chris asked as he was still holding Lyra's wrist and mouth.

"Nhnmh- AH! That's probably another trick so that this guy could do some pervy action on me again!" Lyra said, finally breaking free.