1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Undertale

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 12, 2017.

?

What Routes have you completed

1. Neutral

6.1%
  2. True Pacifist

39.4%
  3. Genocide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All

27.3%
  5. None

27.3%
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Which routes have you completed?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have only completed a true pacifist route. I can't bring myself to kill anyone in the game, they are just to cute

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kimochiru likes this.
  3. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    None, because the last time I touched this game I had people chewing me out for the choices I made in game. So, as a result, great as this game is acclaimed to be, it can go and sit in my backlog for a long time. Or until I can afford to buy a fancy gaming laptop anyway.

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    True Pacifist, various Neutral runs, and I attempted Genocide but I screwed up on getting items and had my but kicked by Undyne the Undying. I left it on a True Pacifist ending as to 'apologize' for the failed Genocide. I don't think Sans has forgiven me for being a no good brother killer

5. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    I did only a neutrul run to 'unlock' the pacifist ending, and then I Mercied. I left the game alone because that was the ending I wanted for these characters.

6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I love the game and all the characters (except Jerry), but I sadly do not have a Steam account myself and can't play it.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    True pacifist only. When I first played I killed Toriel thinking I had no other option but quickly found out that would affect your ending and restarted immediately. If given the option to spare anyone I will always choose that route. D8 All I want is a happy ending... so I will never try out the other routes, as much as I want to battle Sans and listen to his awesome fight theme!

The game was super hard though. Would've never beaten it if I didn't get Temmie Armor.

8. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Weak! (jk sorry.)

But, seriously, I only played True Pacifist. I couldn't even begin to comprehend having to kill anyone! In fact, I kept dying to Asgore because I didn't realize that I had to battle him in order to win. I just kept trying to find some way to win without fighting.

And in the end, I'm satisfied with the ending I got. I might never be able to fight Undyne the Undying or Sans, but I'm happy.

Sheep likes this.
  9. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    To be completely honest, im not sure how I feel about this game. It was really fun for the first week or so, but just got boring after a while. Not to mention every time I got on social media that was almost all I would see...I just got tired of it I guess. I still really love the OST. Its beautiful.

As for endings...I have fully completed the game, even going as far as doing another true run after my genocide run. While playing though, I got a new computer so I got to try the actual true route again c:

Cadbberry likes this.
  10. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Played all of them. But I tried to tamper with the fun value in the game. It was fun but so many people came to the fandom and felt to overwhelming to play it anymore.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I just watched a playthrough of all the routes. I was stupid enough to first watch Pacifist and then Genocide. Yeah, not doing that again.

12. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I started my first play though as a pacifist route, but got stuck with the boss battle against the spider lady and haven't played the game since. The game is good, but it didn't really live up to the hype for me.

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I've never played Undertale before (all the excess hype around it made it kinda off putting for me). I have watched a few others play the game and think it's kinda crazy with some routes. I think if I gave the game a shot I'd try to go with the Neutral route. Though if I wasn't motivated to play I wouldn't get anywhere near to finishing. xD

14. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Insofar, I've done Neutral and True Pacifist. I have a Genocide run underway on my current save file, though I'm not entirely sure if I want to go ahead and finish it... But all in all, I really like Undertale. I'm glad that I played the game blind the first time, or else I'm sure I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. I do think that it works best as a standalone title, though, so a small part of me hopes that Toby Fox really is done with it now and never decides to follow it up with a sequel game.

15. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    I completed all three routes, in the order of Neutral-Genocide-Pacifist.

Mostly because I thought up my own story that justifies this sequence. Plus I wanted to break the traditional Undertale playthrough order. (I'm prone to doing this sort of thing.)

16. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I only completed one route.
    Genocide.
    It's my favorite!

17. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I did the Neutral then the Pacifist, then started Genocide. After 43 attempts (yes, I counted) I beat Sans, then right after the battle I reset then did True Pacifist to make amends for my slaughter.

I ended up having to defeat Sans a second time when my friend got stuck on him. Only after 2 attempts did I beat Sans again.

18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I did all routes but I restarted part way through because I have too much empathy and I didn't like hurting them.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    True Pacifist for me. I just can't bring myself to go for the Genocide route. I like these characters too much.

20. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Always True Pacifist route for me. My morals have a tendency to carry over into video games, so you'll never see me do a Genocide route, ever.