1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm living with a psycho (nduns x Shady pirate)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    A boy named Neil has been sent to live with a rich girl whose parents have just died, mainly because his parents happened to know them. However, living with her is bound to be a nightmare as she has an incredibly foul temper and will send anyone who rubs her the wrong way packing. However, he could possibly avoid angering her if not for another personality living inside of her. This side is incredibly flirtatious to the point where one would find it creepy, and the more uncomfortable boys look around her, the more fun she has with them. To make matters worse, both sides come and go at random, and her normal side tends to see things the wrong way a lot. Can Neil form a genuine bond with this girl or is he likely to die within the first week?

Name: Neil
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: Neil is a generally nice guy, though he's also a wimp and socially awkward. As a result, he's never really had friends in his life. He can be especially awkward around girls. But he also cares a lot about others and will often wish to know if anything's wrong with someone else, including those who aren't particularly nice to him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Before we begin, fun that ya use the pic of the main chara of your lie in april
    and a lil bit more info about the guy and the rp, incase others would want to read it. I go make up a oc for this one. ive been a bit busy today so I couldn't think of one yet

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Alright, done. Looking forward to it.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Sorry for thw lateness.

Yuki is a girl with some multi personalities. Its not often you see her true self. One of the reason she couldnt coop with her parents or has anyone she can rely on. With her parenta death something new came inside her. Possible a new personality came into surface.

[​IMG]
    (Is that ya in ya avatar?)

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    (Yes, yes it is. Let me guess, looking for a pic for your char?)

This was it. Neil was now moving to a new place without any say in the matter. Even so, he hoped his new housemate would at least be friendly.

As he approached the building, he took a deep breath and rang the doorbell, thinking, 'This is way too fancy for me.'

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    yeah one sec, I edit my post if I have one.)

Yuki looked outside, she had heard about some roommate. No idea why she would need them. hearing the doorbell only slightly freaked her out. ''What if it is some handsome guy.' one voice said. Yuki shook her head. ''No, I am sure it isn't. just some nerd who only will get in our way.'' the second voice said.

She heard the butler opening the door. 'And you are?' the butler asked looking down at the boy.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and replied, "Oh, I was told no one else lived here," before shrugging and saying, "I'm Neil. I was sent to give, um..." looking at a sheet of paper and saying, "Yuki company."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    The butler took the paper. 'I see, no worries sir Neil. We are all make preparations to leave.'

Yuki still looked out of the window, to scared ro to shy to see who that person exactly was

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded and replied, "Oh, alright," before thinking, 'Okay, guess we'll have to support ourselves. I heard she gets government checks anyway, so I guess my lack of a job won't matter too much.'

Either way, he slowly entered and decided to look around.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Yuki walked away from the window. Seeing her new guesr from above the stairs.

The resr of the personal were busy packig. Ready to leave any second

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil looked up and spotted the girl. He had to admit, she was beautiful. Seeing this, he blinked and thought, 'Maybe this won't be so bad.'

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Yuki saw him looking back. She blushed. But the look on her flustered face was different than the voice who spoke. "Hey you take a picture that last longer"

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and thought, 'That was rude,' before walking up the steps and uttering, "Hi, I'm Neil. I've been sent to live with you."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Yuki still seemed blusbing.
    "I never asked for it." Said the same voice. Within a minute. The voice changed and ran towards him to hug the new person. "I am so happy it got so lonely here"

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and uttered, "Wait, didn't you just say you weren't happy about-?" before shaking his head and grinning, replying, "Glad you're happy."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Such a lovely boy you are" as Yuki put her head onhis shoulder.

Not even 5 minutes later. She pushed him off her. "How dare you lay hands on me" her attitude changed but in her expression nothing changes still blushing

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and uttered, "What?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "O im so sorry" seems like the real Yuki. "They shouldnt be sayig of that. Im Yuki. Shall wr grab a drink?"

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded and replied, "Okay," before thinking, 'What was that about?' not realizing things were about to get more uncomfortable.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Thid is so hard lol)

Yuki puts a glass of cola on the table. "I um wasnt sure what you uh want" the higher pitched voice said.

"Maybe next time ssome poison with it" a deeper one said.

"Hope you feel at home. When do your stuff arrive?" The normal yuki asked.