1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

School for Mythical Beasts (nduns x Lunar-Peacle)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Name: Neil
    Species: Human
    Appearance: [​IMG]

Name: Izy
    Species: Wolf girl

Name: Robby
    Species: Rabbit boy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    This was it. Neil's first day of high school and, of all places, he had been sent to a land of monsters. He still could not believe it. All because his last name just happened to be Damon and they misspelled it as Demon.

Either way, he let out a sigh and entered the school, many creatures turning to look at him and whispering amongst themselves. He could tell their whispers were about him and how a human had been allowed in their school.

4. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye was looking through the hallways as usual, greeting any one else that she knew of. Nothing would go wrong today, she figured. Though talk about a new student piqued her interest, as she looked around to find any sign of him. Ah well, they would feel at home here. She hoped.

Callum on the other hand was already in his classroom. He made a note to avoid windows as he couldn't stand sunlight. Growling at the wide open windows, he glared at practically anyone there, hoping they would close it for him. Even for a school tailored for mythical creatures, some inconveniences still stand.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    However, a janitor entered and said, "Hold on, son, let me get that," before closing the blinds and saying, "My nephew's a vampire, so I know what that's like."

Neil looked around at all the creatures, trying not to freak out when he suddenly bumped into Faye and knocked her down with him. As he pushed himself up, his eyes widened when he noticed his hands right on top of her breasts. He then subconsciously squeezed them, wanting to get up but finding himself unable to do so.

6. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum calmed down as he looked at the janitor. "Thank you."

Faye closed her eyes on the impact of someone falling against her. Upon feeling said hands resting on her chest, she let out a scream and pushed him aside, willing a splash of water in his face as she did so. Hastily, she stood up to realise her mistake.

"Oh, my bad! I'm sorry." Just as she got up, a few of her nymph friends flocked about her, giving the boy dirty looks as they fawned over Faye. "No worries, I'm okay." She said to them, then looked at the boy, who looked decidedly human. She said no more as the group of nymphs moved to their classroom, the same one Callum was in.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy walked by and looked at this, rolling her eyes and thinking, 'I swear, everyone's a moron,' heading to class as Neil uttered, "No, it's fine. I should apologize. I wasn't looking where I was going."

8. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "You look a little flushed, Faye. Did something happen?" Callum was one of the first in the classroom to notice Faye still being embarrassed and subconsciously hugging her chest as she sat down at her place.

"Yeah. If you count an accident with the possible newbie." Faye replied. "Though maybe I shouldn't have poured water on the poor sod..."

"Oh, most definitely he deserved it!" One of the nymphs chimed in.

"But then again you nymphs are too beautiful for your own good!" Another male voice spoke.

One by one the variety of creatures already in class started to talk about that incident.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    There was one who did not join in, and that was Robby. He simply wrote down a taunt on a piece of paper only for those next to him to purposely ignore it. Izy simply rolled her eyes when a goat man entered the classroom and said, "Alright, class, settle down. Today, we're introducing a new student. Come on up, Neil Demon," Neil sighing, "It's Damon," before stepping up and uttering, "Uh, hi. I'm Neil and, as you can see, I'm a human," some tougher members of the class pounding their fists against their palms.

10. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "A human...?" Faye looked at him in surprise. "How did a human get into this school?"

"Must have mistaken him for a vampire or some sort...though he lacks the tenacity and features for the part." Callum, without drawing any attention to himself, muttered under his breath. He could hear Faye from her seat a few desks away. "Though this is going to be interesting..." He grinned.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, Neil was told to sit next to Faye, his eyes widening as he tensed up and slowly approached the chair. Izy rose her eyebrow and thought, 'Oh god, who's the sadistic freak who authorized this?'

12. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye looked at him, her blue eyes sparkling with interest.

"Well, I suppose to reduce the number of enemies you might have in this school, allow me to help you out. I'm Faye, what's yours?" She held out a hand for the boy to shake.

Callum however was bored, and waiting for the satyr to start the lesson already. He turned to the direction of what looked like a girl with canine ears. Was she a werewolf? He decided to observe while waiting for the lesson to begin.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and took hold of her hand, a minotaur cutting in and saying, "Hey, he's touching her with his filthy perv hands," the others gasping and saying horrible things about him, Izy sighing, "He's just shaking her hand! Jesus, were none of you paying attention!?"

"Goody two shoes," one student remarked as Robby looked at Neil with concern. He knew exactly what it was like to be an outcast.

14. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye looked at everyone else in annoyance, before addressing Neil again. "What's your name?" She repeated her question gently.

Some of the nymphs readily agreed with the Minotaur. "Faye's too good for him!"

Callum rolled his eyes as the class erupted into noise again. He had very little compassion for the human, but decided that enough was enough with the noise! Swiftly, he stood up and slammed his hand onto the desk. "I don't know about you guys, but some people earnestly come here to, I don't know, LEARN?" His booming voice was loud and clear. All he wanted to do was sleep. He was better off at night time, but purposefully stayed up during the day to attend classes.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Everyone settled down as a lamia uttered, "Okay, calm down, everyone. He might drain our blood," the teacher sighing, "Thank you," Neil introducing himself.

16. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye smiled at him before turning back to the noise that Callum had made. She then turned to the teacher.

After his outburst, Callum once again bowed his head in gratitude at the silence formed before slumping into his seat. He muttered some inaudible words to himself as the lesson, he hoped, began.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    While Neil listened to the description of the class and how they would be learning about different species, he could not help but find this too complicated already. None of this would help him in the human world, so why should he learn this?

Soon enough, class ended as Izy got up and exited before anyone else. Robby also did the same, but when he passed by his locker, he noticed a few lamias slithering away from it. He then noticed 'Mute Green Freak' written in spray paint and sighed, pulling out a water spritzer and a squeegee. As if dealing with this in middle school was not bad enough, now he had to deal with it in high school.

18. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Once class ended, Faye only waved Neil goodbye, as she joined her friends for break.

Callum had slunk out of the room as well. He was about to head to his locker as he noticed a green bunny-like creature cleaning his locker. His eyes trailed to the few lamia who left the scene. What snakes, he thought to himself. Sighing softly, he went to the rabbit boy.

"You alright?"

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The rabbit turned to him and nodded lightly, washing off the words. At least it was fresh, otherwise this would not have been so easy to get off. But even so, he let out a sigh and clenched his fists, a look of anger on his face.

20. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum understood. He had known this fellow for a while, but never really spoke to him...not that he could.

Saying no more, he only patted the rabbit boy's shoulders before going to his locker. He returned with a stack of books, heading to the library.

Faye finally managed to distance herself from her friends, sighing to herself, wondering if her new human friend was going to be alright.