1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Splatoon 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN4w5D2tzME

The sequel to Splatoon coming to Nintendo Switch. Discuss!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Oh hey, nobody's here. I guess I'll fix that.

Looks awesome. I'm really looking forward to mastering that dual-wielding system, and character customization is conformed I guess (do I see customizable pants?). All the new specials look pretty sweet, and all the new stages look nice along with the remastering of some old courses.

I think I speak for everyone here... summer can't come soon enough. Can't wait for this game!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DeathxVictory likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have not played the original Splatoon so for me this is really amazing, I saw a few people on twitter saying it wasn't anything too new but for me it is all new and has captured my attention. It is not a game I am TOO interested in but it would be a a lot of fun to play and I wouldn't mind owning and playing it!

4. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Found some game footage for this game as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcENJ_o8TPU
    I would say it looks amazing to me but I have never really seen this game played nor played it myself, hearing it like the original but with more weapons may be a let down to some people but to me it sounds great since I know it was a good game but I couldn't play it was all. Though I do hope they take the time to make sure it is complete unlike the original where things slowly were added into the game as time went on.

5. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    They should have called it Splatwoon

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Splatoon 2 looks awesome! I played a ton of the original when it first came out but I've lost interest now. I'm hoping that Splatoon 2 brings back my love for that game. I really enjoy what they've shown off so far.

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Just an update from the SplatoonUS Tumblr I saw and had to tell you guys: we now have Global Testfire dates! We will be able to test four different weapons, including the new Splat Duelies and remixed versions of three other weapons.

All times are in Pacific Time (PT).

March 24th: 12-12:59 PM, 8-8:59 PM
    March 25th: 4-4:59 AM, 12-12:59 PM, 8-8:59
    March 26th: 4-4:49 AM

And we finally have Spectator Mode. Sweet.

I won't even have a Switch at this point so why am I excited?

8. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    FTFY.

I literally only opened this thread to make that comment, hahaha. Great minds think alike. I didn't want to play the first game, and I don't want to play this one. Not my type of thing!

9. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Downloaded the test fire! Excited to try out the game next week. Anyone else going to play it?

10. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    OMG SO EXCITED!! THE HAIRSTYLES! THE DODGE MECHANIC!! THE MUSIC! MMMMMMMH i am already a hard core splatoon player and was sad to drop it due to DCs that i am hoping so hard will not happen with the switch. I can hardly contain my excitement for this game. New weapons, gloves, pants OMG duel weapons... just mph​

11. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    oh shoot was that squid with the white tentacles at 1:29 Squidpai Marie?

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Playing Splatoon 2's Global Testfire right now! I like it, but the new map feature by pressing X is awful. Seriously very bad.

13. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I loved the first one and I would buy a switch just for this second tasting too!
    Inktastic I say!

I was so obsessed with this franchise, at one point in time too.

14. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I wish I could play this game so badly! XD I've always wanted to play the original game (but I don't have a Wii U) and now there's a sequel (and I don't have a Switch), I'm really curious to find out what new things are gonna be there! The original was pretty big with Japanese people so I guess the sequel will be just as popular. I guess at least I can get part of the experience through watching their streams (´;ω;`)

15. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    You can always save up for one. They are pretty costly atm. Maybe waiting for the price to go down is the best option?

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    The more I look at this game the more I want it, it looks so fun and the game details from the other day makes me want it more but I just don't think I am getting the switch anytime soon.

Teddybear2345 likes this.
  17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I never played the original Splatoon, but I saw the footage of it at the NintendoDirect presentation not too long ago, and I have to say:

IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUNNN!!!

I would get it, but I don't have a Switch (or anything else from Nintendo except for a 3DS), but I will happily follow this game!

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    How many of you guys are playing right now? :) It's so much fun!

19. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    The game looks great, but I don't know if I'm going to get it or not. It's not really high on my priorities and I'm not in a great place financially right now.
    p.s. The game should be called Spla2n.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    When you can, you should get it. IT'S SO MUCH FUN.