1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hi! Since I'm relatively new to Lake Valor's forums, I figured that some people would want to get to know a new face. Well, that's what this thread is for! Plus, it'll help me recognize some of you, which will be useful as I want to meet as many new friends as I can on LV.

So, ask away!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Are skittles your favorite candy?

How has your day been?

What is your least favorite Pokémon main series game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Hi there!

1) Yes, Skittles are my favorite candy. Hence the username.

2) My day's been fine. Semester tests for Sem 1 are finally over, and I've got pep band later (which is the absolute best thing in the world).

3) I've played every main series game, and there's no particular one I dislike. They all have their unique charm and I love them all.

Cadbberry likes this.
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So have you played the spin-offs then? Which is your least favorite and favorite of those?

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I've played a few spin-offs. I wouldn't use a strong word like 'dislike', but I think that the Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness paled in comparison to Sky. They felt so incomplete with all the features and improvements Sky made to top them.

And in case you couldn't tell from that, my favorite spin-off has to be Explorers of Sky. I have fond memories playing that game alongside my sister when I was younger.

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Have you ever actually "caught them all"?

What's your favorite type of music & how much music do you listen to on a daily basis?

Can you sing?

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What kinds of stories do you work on?

:: What interests you the most about writing?

:: Why do you think I didn't just save these questions for this thread?

8. Divine

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    Hi! I'm new here too and I wanna make some friends as well.

-So what's your favorite Pokémon Character?

-What's your favorite evil team

-What Pokémon Generation are you most attached to

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Hi there!

1) I work on Pokémon fanfiction. I really like writing Journeyfics, it's so fun to write your own versions of a game. I'm actually working on one r/n on fanfiction.net and I'm thinking of rewriting a personal one.

2) What interests me most about writing? It's really fun and I get to learn lots of things through my research.

3) I don't know. Only you can answer that, grasshopper :3
    And hello as well!

1) My favorite Pokémon character... either Steven or Falkner. I see a lot of myself in Steven (really dorky science nerd and he may be a flautist like me, and Hoenn's my favorite region) and Falkner's just cool, he has a nice design.

2) My favorite evil team has to be either Galactic or Skull. Galactic because they tried to desrtoy the whole universe and Pearl was my first game, and Skull because they're such lovable losers.

3) Definitely generation 4. Pearl was my first Pokémon game and it sparked my love for the series.
    And also hello! Almost forgot about you!

1) Me and my sister helped each other complete the Alola PokDex, but as far as national, I have not caught 'em all. One day I will...

2) I like Pokémon music and electronic music when I'm not jamming to Pokémon.

3) I tried out for a musical once, and the choir teacher said that I'd be good at choir, so I guess yes. But I'm far more comfortable with my flute in band.

10. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What do you think of those people who would mix Skittles and M&Ms together in a big bowl?

What do you think should happen to them?

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Oh, those pranksters. I'll respect them... if I'm not the one to eat a handful of Skittles and M&Ms together. If I'm the one to eat them, I'll laugh along, I don't hold grudges.

As for what should happen, I'll just let them float their boats. I love to see people react to practical jokes, it's so funny!

12. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Do you eat Skittles indivdually?

Or shove a handful in your mouth and make a blissful smoothie xD

Also, what's your favorite song at the moment?

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Definitely a handful. What could be better than perhaps all five flavors together?

I would have to say my favorite song at the moment... does the whole S/M OST count? I love so many songs from Sun and Moon, it's one of Pokémon's best soundtracks to date. If we're talking about one song from the soundtrack, it has to be Malie City's nighttime theme. It's just so relaxing~

14. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    what's your favorite eeveelution?

or would you not evolve eevee?

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    If I had an Eevee, I'd evolve into Sylveon for utility and game usefulness. For design and aesthetically pleasing purposes (and if I need a Grass Type), I'll find the Mossy Rock and evolve Eevee into Leafeon.

So it's really a tie between those two, they're so pretty!

16. Phazon

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.3
    Are you a confident person?

Or do you have doubts about yourself?

Sorry if the question is inappropriate if it is.

17. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    I don't think the question is too invasive, so it's fine.

I sometimes think of myself as confident, sometimes not. It just really depends on how I'm feeling and what's motivating me that day. I don't want to get overly political, but the recent events relating to that have me really motivated to help those in need. So right now, I'm feeling a bit confident in my skills to make a difference or two.

Phazon likes this.
  18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What's your favourite section around LV?

19. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Hey! Sorry I couldn't get to this ealier.

I just like the Lake in general. I don't really have a favorite section because all the areas are really nice.

20. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Have you ever wanted to have a hair color other than your own? If so, which color(s) would you like to try?

Coffee or tea?