1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Cloudfoot13, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Cloudfoot13

Cloudfoot13 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.0
    Hi! I'm Cloudy! I am from fanfiction.net, and was recommended by someone, so if you are reading this then thank you! My hobbies include reading, playing video games and chatting, and my first Pokémon game was Pearl.

2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Hullo and welcome to our Lake community. Enjoy your stay.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there Cloudfoot13! Welcome to Lake Valor glad you joined us! My first game that I got to own was Pokémon Diamond, it was a great game :D Which generation is your favorite and have you played the new game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum c: I also enjoy reading ^ ^

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome Cloudy, it's great to have you with us. :) Definitely be sure to check out our Literature Library section when you can and consider sharing some of your works there. Have a great stay with us.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hya Cloud! Welcome to Lake Valor!! :D

You should check out the forum Achromatic recommended. We'd love to see some of your writings. =3 I hope you have an awesome time here in LV! :)

7. Cloudfoot13

Cloudfoot13 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.0
    Thank you! And yes, I have played the new games and I love them! My favourite gens are 4 and 5!

Cadbberry likes this.
  8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake of fun, meme's and Pokémon! Feel free to join us on the Discord server and chat about the games!

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello Cloudy; welcome, relax, and make yourself at home - just so long as you don't track in mud, but that shouldn't be an issue, right? ...actually, come to think of it, how would you track mud in a lake?

We've many different areas and sections for you to explore and express yourself, be they making new topics or just continuing ones already made, this place is for saying what is on your mind, things you think of and enjoy. I hope that Lake Valor for you becomes a sort of second home.