1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Neon or Grey?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by East, Jan 13, 2017.

?

Which color Joy-Cons do you like more?

1. Grey

10.0%
  2. Both Neon (Red and Blue)

50.0%
  3. Neon Blue

40.0%
  4. Neon Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All of them!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Don't particularly care for any of them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    The Nintendo Switch has two color options for the Joy-Con controllers that will be available at launch.

The ones we're familiar with are the grey left and right Joy-Cons:
    [​IMG]

And then there are the newly revealed neon colored ones:
    [​IMG]

Which one do you like more and why? If you plan to buy the Nintendo Switch, which bundle do you plan on getting?

2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Eh if I was going to get this, I'd go with the grey ones. Don't really care much about fancy colours and such. The basics do me grand.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Normally I'd whole-heartedly agree with you, but this is an interesting case. When I got my hands on the Mario Anniversary edition of the Wii, thus giving me a red Wiimote, I was hooked. I think a childish part of me is really enamored by the fancy neon colors, so I went out of my way to preorder them. I'll still probably get the grey ones later on, but for now I'm happy with the neon red and blue. Besides, I'm expecting some cool newer colors to come out in the future too, so honestly I'm expecting Joy-Cons to be the next "amiibo" in terms of collection.

Reckless likes this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Probably the neon ones! They actually look really pretty. Ironic considering my username, I know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    East likes this.
  5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I love the neon ones! I really like diverging from the norm and being a little different, which is what these Joy Cons are doing.

And I really like pretty colors.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love color options so for me it would be main red and blue but I wouldn't be sad if I got the normal colored grey ones. I do wish I could get two red or two blue but I don't mind the mixing they have.

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    The neon blue is pretty but really they all look just fine.

8. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I would normally only go for neutral ones (in this case the grey controllers), but this time I think I might be interested in both Neon colors. The colors are just really pretty.

9. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I would go for the both neon colors, they look cooler

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I want the colored ones just so that I can add a little color and customization to my gameplay. Also I just like neon anything in general, that's why I used to have so much neon stuff.

11. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    That's a very tough call, theoretically I like the colour choice best, but I usually make a point of getting at least the first of each console in it's most default colour theme, I don't know why but I guess it just feels neat and classic that way. But darnit, that coloured pair is great, and it's unlikely I'll find myself getting extras so I really will have to choose :'D haha