1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Yo

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ikcatcher, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Ikcatcher

Ikcatcher Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Hey there everyone, I'm a new member here at the LV forums. I go by the username of Ikcatcher, it's a pleasure to be here!

I'm an average (soon) 17 year old guy who types fanfictions and loves video games.

Some of my favorite game series include Pokémon (of course), Ace Combat, XCOM, Need For Speed, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect.

So far I've only written Pokémon related fanfictions, and I doubt that will change anytime soon. My current story being written is Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: Here Comes The Hydroflames. I have written quite a number of Amourshipping fanfics too, but..... I rather not be reminded of it.

Anyway, I think that's enough about me for now. I hope to have an amazing time here at the Lake Valor forums!

2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to the forum, everyone is friendly here and there's been a lot of writer's join recently so you should have lots of good company c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome!!!
    So many writers! So beautiful!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Heyoooooo! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Of course, I love Pokémon as well. Have you been playing the new games lately, or nah?

Oh and if you ever need any help around the site, feel free to message me or any of the staff. Hope you enjoy your time here!

5. Ikcatcher

Ikcatcher Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Played Moon, I'm considering writing a Male MC X Lillie fanfic but will hold off on that

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Ikcatcher! What is your favorite Pokémon game? I hope you post your story in the Literature Library, they sound super interesting! Lookin at your avatar I see a mudkip and a fennekin, are those some of your favorite Pokémon?

7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake valor forums, hope you enjoy it here

8. Ikcatcher

Ikcatcher Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Probably Pokémon Moon, and yes, my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon fanfic is on the Literature Library right now, reviews would be greatly appreciated!

The Mudkip and Fennekin in my avatar are just the caharacters from that story.

Cadbberry likes this.
  9. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Welcome to the community Ikcatcher, good to see new people showin' up. I think you'll find it nice here, enjoy your stay.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake of fun, meme's and Pokémon! I am so happy to see more writers joining. I have to admit I didn't think we would have this many new members, but I am glad you all joined up!

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome aboard! It's fantastic to have you with us. Definitely be sure to explore around and see what the site has to offer and most importantly - have fun! :)

12. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ikcatcher, Ikcatcher...why does that name sound so familiar...?

Either way, I hope you have fun here! :D

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That's quite the repertoire! We do have a section cordoned off for video games, and by the sound of it, you have a lot of memories and experiences to share - the titles you mentioned constitute a rather diverse library. Is there any genre or series you find drawn to more than the others, or do you like them all very much equally?

Your presence is always welcome here, and I hope you enjoy this place as much as have the others!